Worms Ultimate Mayhem PC

7.8

1. Oct 22, 2011
    its really amazing and for 12 15 bucks its worth the money. lots of kickass weapons and you can create your own. fun multiplayer though not alot of people play. funny and awesome single player. its beast. really good game. now i am waiting for worms forts 2. =D
  2. May 31, 2013
    The first good Worms Game in 3D. People here seem to complain about the camera controls. But controls are just first person view standard.
    I had so much fun with friends playing this game. So my rating is more for long term multiplayer.
  3. Dec 27, 2011
    Great game, bought it on the steam holiday sale for about 3 euro and i expected no less from 3D worms, it's alot of fun to do the challenges, customizing your own worms and weapons and play the storyline!
  4. Mar 29, 2012
    This is a exhilarating game, a wonderful continue for the others "worms". I played to "Worms 3D" some years ago when it was a new thing creating a worms in 3D. Now, no more!
    I like very much the videos with the professor, their voices are amusing.
    I like very much the videos with the professor, their voices are amusing.
    But maybe they could improve the editor for the weapons: not only 3 kind of weapons but rifles too! This game has a magnificant potential of improvments to make it better, but it still the most beautiful worms game
  5. Feb 6, 2013
    They put worms 3d and worms 4 into one package and added a few things here and there (eg: water is retexturized, more costumization like hats and stuff) The game is still the same. If you already have worms 3d and 4 this game might not be worth of buying.
  6. Jan 17, 2014
    one of the moxt fun games ever
    worms 3d and worms 4: mayham are may fav games of worms the game is enjoyable and playing with alot types of weapons to use
    the game is worth to play on anything so give this a try if you can
  7. Nov 29, 2013
    One of the funniest games I've played untill now.The game manages to keep all of the classic "The worms" features from music to weapons and other stuff.Everything is bourght greatly into a 3D version of the game.I have to admit that this game could be more fun if it is played with some friends.

1. Nov 24, 2011
    A disappointment for those who hoped in a real revamp of the brand. Boxing two games in one is not enough.
  2. Nov 16, 2011
    Ultimately, if you're looking for some Worms mayhem, we'd recommend sticking to the 2D variants - the recently released Worms Reloaded, for example.
  3. Oct 26, 2011
    Worms Ultimate Mayhem isn't the best Worms game to date but brings that great sense of humor and over the top weapons that we've grown so fond of. There are some issues with the camera and the game progress can be slow at times. Ultimate Mayhem has a lot to offer but the real Worms fans will stick to the 2D games.