7.8

1. Jun 12, 2013
    This is a really solid game. The rally stages are awesome, the handling is fine. These days, racing games are not exciting, but WRC3 differs
  2. Sep 14, 2013
    If you like rally, offroad and racing, this might be the game for you. Specially if you have a steering wheel.
    One of the best racing games avaliable for PC.
  3. Mar 26, 2013
    It is a good driving game with solid mechanics. If you are into sport racing, off road racing, follow racing, or have an expensive wheel; this is the game for you. The graphics engine is old, but they saved money on that to spend on game-play. Well spent in my book. If you have an Xbox and a controller, this is not the game for you.
    Only one complaint. Developers; your menu is annoying.
    Only one complaint. Developers; your menu is annoying. please rework it.
  4. Dec 8, 2012
    Don't be put off by some of the low scores from critics this game has been getting - if you like rally, you will love this game. The graphics engine is excellent, and the environments and cars look really detailed. The rally stages themselves are awesome, far longer than the really short ones in Dirt 2 and 3, and some of them had me on the edge of my seat while I was driving them. TheDon't be put off by some of the low scores from critics this game has been getting - if you like rally, you will love this game. The graphics engine is excellent, and the environments and cars look really detailed. The rally stages themselves are awesome, far longer than the really short ones in Dirt 2 and 3, and some of them had me on the edge of my seat while I was driving them. The handling hasn't gotten much love from the critics, but it seems perfectly fine to me, playing with a PS3 controller hooked up to my laptop. There is a super-realistic handling mod you can download too if you don't like the handling. The only downside to the game is that the career mode (Road to Glory) can get a little bit boring and repetitive every now and then, but it will still keep you entertained for a while. The WRC championship is where the real action is in this game, in my opinion, and as far as that goes, it is fantastic. Overall, this is a really solid game, and one of the best rally games I have played in a while. If you aren't a fan of rally you might not enjoy it, but if you love rally, I would definitely encourage you to by this game, especially if you want something different from the more arcadey Dirt series. Collapse

1. Jan 2, 2013
    WRC3's excellent track design counts for little when burdened with unnatural car handling and uninspired design.
    Unexpected rise from the ashes – the third title of the WRC series is not flawless but is finally playable. [Dec 2012]
  3. Nov 29, 2012
    A really decent game that can keep you playing for a few afternoons. Unfortunately limitations imposed by its low budget are evident. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.58]