7.8

1. Nov 23, 2015
    The game is just amazing. I love play this game. For me this game is amazing ! Nothing more to comment because this game is amazing ! I rate this 10/10
  2. Feb 21, 2014
    I play all my driving games with a wheel. I wanted this game to be a step up from WRC2 soo much. It failed miserably! How do I put it in the shortest way possible - the driving got much less fun that in WRC2 but the graphics got better. Almost all else is the same. Budget stages, budget sound fx and music.------------------

WRC2 was a good game when you got to know it, this one killed

WRC2 was a good game when you got to know it, this one killed the best thing its predecessor had - good driving experience. I beat just about any level in WRC2 but I can`t get through WRC3. The driving is just boring. The force feedback is pretty much nonexistant. There is little to no difference how 2WD/4WD cars handle. There is no difference how cars react to gravel/mud/sand with an exception of tarmac. The car settings in garage (suspension/aerodynamics etc.) make no difference. My biggest complaint here is that while playing you feel like controlling a box, not a car. There is no indication that the suspension reacts to a surface type, there is just no feeling of driving a car whatsoever. There is no weight to it. The game doesn`t let you feel any of that.-----------------------

All of this caused that I couldn`t analise my driving, I couldn`t know where I make mistakes. The game never let me do this. So while going through another special stage I kept getting this feeling that I do not like how this game feels, how it drives and how it looks.---------------------

Every single game I buy I gave a chance. I gave this game 6 or 7 hours overall and I never felt that it had the things that would make me appreciate it. -----------------------

WRC2 had good driving model and cars that would react to changes made in car settings. WRC3 let that slip aside and it doesn`t have anything else besides better graphics.---------------------

All in all this game feels like 80% of the funds and resources went to upgrade the graphics while everything else got left just being there. All this is very sad, how a good rally game could gone so bad.-------4/10 to my great dissatisfaction.
  3. Sep 14, 2013
    If you like rally, offroad and racing, this might be the game for you. Specially if you have a steering wheel.
    One of the best racing games avaliable for PC.
  4. Jun 12, 2013
    This is a really solid game. The rally stages are awesome, the handling is fine. These days, racing games are not exciting, but WRC3 differs
  5. Mar 26, 2013
    It is a good driving game with solid mechanics. If you are into sport racing, off road racing, follow racing, or have an expensive wheel; this is the game for you. The graphics engine is old, but they saved money on that to spend on game-play. Well spent in my book. If you have an Xbox and a controller, this is not the game for you.
    Only one complaint. Developers; your menu is annoying.
    Only one complaint. Developers; your menu is annoying. please rework it.
  6. Dec 16, 2012
    A very good arcade rally game, more realistic and even funny than DiRT 3. The availability of real WRC rallies, stages, cars makes it's gameplay solid, and the different type of challenges quite various and entertaining. The driving model is quite poor, but not so bad to make the fun ruined.
  7. Dec 14, 2012
    For some reason critics do not like this game, but I disagree. They totally slashed handling, but I personally think it's almost as good as the classic of arcade rallyes, Collin McRae Rally 2. Well, if you have a decent wheel that is. Cars understeer too much, but hey it's arcade. Career mode is quite fun and I never got tired of it unlike in previous WRC games, which were a bit too longFor some reason critics do not like this game, but I disagree. They totally slashed handling, but I personally think it's almost as good as the classic of arcade rallyes, Collin McRae Rally 2. Well, if you have a decent wheel that is. Cars understeer too much, but hey it's arcade. Career mode is quite fun and I never got tired of it unlike in previous WRC games, which were a bit too long sometimes. Music is surprisingly great and match the game's atmosphere as well as all the sounds. On the other hand, tracks are pretty bad. First of all they are all pretty much the same lenght. Second, each country has only 2 original tracks with swapped direction or different sections. Third, there are way too many hairpins and conviniently placed crap around hard corners. Fourth, notepaces could use some work as it's pretty common that a corner is slighty different than you're being told. Sometimes even by 2 degrees. All in all this is a very good game for rally fans and good for the rest. Don' read magazine reviews, they are all wrong. Expand
  8. Dec 8, 2012
    Don't be put off by some of the low scores from critics this game has been getting - if you like rally, you will love this game. The graphics engine is excellent, and the environments and cars look really detailed. The rally stages themselves are awesome, far longer than the really short ones in Dirt 2 and 3, and some of them had me on the edge of my seat while I was driving them. TheDon't be put off by some of the low scores from critics this game has been getting - if you like rally, you will love this game. The graphics engine is excellent, and the environments and cars look really detailed. The rally stages themselves are awesome, far longer than the really short ones in Dirt 2 and 3, and some of them had me on the edge of my seat while I was driving them. The handling hasn't gotten much love from the critics, but it seems perfectly fine to me, playing with a PS3 controller hooked up to my laptop. There is a super-realistic handling mod you can download too if you don't like the handling. The only downside to the game is that the career mode (Road to Glory) can get a little bit boring and repetitive every now and then, but it will still keep you entertained for a while. The WRC championship is where the real action is in this game, in my opinion, and as far as that goes, it is fantastic. Overall, this is a really solid game, and one of the best rally games I have played in a while. If you aren't a fan of rally you might not enjoy it, but if you love rally, I would definitely encourage you to by this game, especially if you want something different from the more arcadey Dirt series. Expand

1. Jan 2, 2013
    WRC3's excellent track design counts for little when burdened with unnatural car handling and uninspired design.
  2. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Nov 30, 2012
    Unexpected rise from the ashes – the third title of the WRC series is not flawless but is finally playable. [Dec 2012]
  3. CD-Action
    Nov 29, 2012
    A really decent game that can keep you playing for a few afternoons. Unfortunately limitations imposed by its low budget are evident. [CD-Action 13/2012, p.58]