WWE Raw PC

• Publisher: THQ
  • Release Date: Oct 14, 2002
6.2

1. Dec 24, 2013
    The Game still is the Best WWE game till date.
    The dumb AI makes the game much more fun to play.
    If there are four players then it is the best thing to play
  2. Vince
    Mar 2, 2003
    There is only one drawback : there are missing wrestlers. it's the best wrestling game i ever had. it's wonderful. if you smeeeellll .......
  3. JohnT.
    Jan 2, 2003
    Great game awesome garafix good AI.
  4. GavinS.
    Jan 7, 2003
    I think the only good thing about this game is the graphics, apart from the graphics the game is a waste of time because there is no season mode, the selection of matches is crap, create a wrestler is crap, no create a stable, doing a finsher is almost impossible.
  5. GlennH.
    Jan 15, 2003
    One of the worst games I have ever played in my life. Buy a PS2 and get smackdown instead!
  6. RahulR.
    Jan 17, 2003
    The worst game i played.
  7. DeepakJ.
    Feb 21, 2003
    This Game Is Good Not To Bad NOt To Good It is Satisfactory The Game Runs On Well. One Of The Best Graphic Provided in This Game.
  8. AdrianC.
    Mar 30, 2003
    Great entrances, fine graphics, good gameplay. That is enough for me!
  9. DazC.
    Apr 10, 2003
    The Best.
  10. EdgarantonioyanezF.
    Apr 7, 2003
    One of the best wrestling games ever played, cool graphics, customizable players, accessories intros and gameplay gives this game a 10.
  11. WWERAWiscoolPCGAME
    Oct 4, 2004
    This is a prity good game and i dont think it is bad like some people says!!
  12. Bhootchadwhick
    Sep 8, 2004
    The best game the world has seen.
  13. RobertasS.
    Sep 15, 2005
    Its very good wrestling game on pc...To bad that it is only RaW game on pc :(
  14. HotPoser
    Jul 5, 2007
    Nothing at all good bout the game.. be it controls, gameplay, or even graphics!!! Not worth it... ;(
  15. J.U.
    Jan 13, 2003
    This Is THE BEST GAME.
  16. EddyF.
    Jan 16, 2003
    Too Better :D
  17. BGAdventurer
    Jan 3, 2003
    The game is great but there are only few match types and the game for PC come 1year later then for the console and there are missing many superstars :(
  18. Dr.evil
    Apr 21, 2003
    SUCKS ASS!!!!!
  19. HurricaneHelms
    Apr 25, 2003
    Very good graphics nice gameplay only thing wrong with it no ladder cage hell in a cell matches.
    Apr 27, 2003
    Jeff S. says it all. controls are sh*t until you play smackdown 4, graphics are good, but the match types are embarrasing. not even a cage match. And why do you get up after your opponent if you fail a pin? good game gone wrong!
  21. C.K.Y.
    May 14, 2003
    Very beatifull graffics only the gameplay SUCKS!!! it's really difficult even on easy.But the entrances ROCKS!!!
  22. JeremiahD.
    Jun 1, 2003
    Not to bad with the graphics, if you have an Nvidia Geforce(looks about as XBOX version)only bad thing is the game is way to tough even on easy so get your self some type of trainer.
  23. CoolDude
    Jun 1, 2003
    This is a great game, great graphics, good gameplay, and some of the best wrestlers in the world! one bad thing is that there aren't all the wwe wrestlers such as brock lesnar and that you need a good speed computer with a very good video and graphics card and 3d accelerated graphics.
  24. NicholasW.
    Jun 29, 2004
    The only good part of the game is the graphics, the sound is bad, and the gameplay is even worse.
  25. BrunoG.
    Jun 21, 2005
    GREAT GAME.
  26. RobertP.
    Apr 18, 2003
    Best game ever the graphics are awesome sound i very good gameplay is easy this is the best game in the world!!!!!!!!!!!
  27. Jun 12, 2011
    Admittedly, I was very young when I first played this game (and when I last played it) being about 10 years old; I am therefore writing this review in the mindset of childhood nostalgia. Back in 2002, this game was the height of everything I wanted in a game; men running around in nothing but their underwear, women with stonking great (albeit fake) **** and the mindless violence that isAdmittedly, I was very young when I first played this game (and when I last played it) being about 10 years old; I am therefore writing this review in the mindset of childhood nostalgia. Back in 2002, this game was the height of everything I wanted in a game; men running around in nothing but their underwear, women with stonking great (albeit fake) **** and the mindless violence that is all part and parcel with WWE name. The game had a large number of characters to choose from, none of which are familiar to me; as I am not a big fan of the franchise itself. This choice, for the most part, was only really cosmetic and didn't impact to heavily on gameplay, that said, it would be advisable to play as the heavy-weight knuckle dragging thickies. This feature didn't really appeal to me, though I am sure it would to die hard fans of the franchise. My personally childish enjoyment came from creating your own wrestler, who could be customised in all aspects of their character; from looks to fighting moves. I used this feature to recreate all my favourite marvel superheroes; the one I was most proud of being the hulk. In addition to this I found that the couch Co-op/multiplayer great fun; teaming up to beat the juggasaurus rex to a pulp (we were 10 and couldn't handle the men, they were to difficult). Looking back, I don't remember there being much in the way of a story or some kind of progression, which is fine; I liked the game (as I have said before) for it's stupidity and mindless fun. The game is probably not worth buying today, mind; the graphics are likely to be massively dated and the novelty of beating up ****magee with spiderman will have definitely worn off, but it would be worth a rent one day; to then gather up your mates and play it for the sh*ts and gigs. Best result seen through beer goggles, no doubt. On a final note: Hearing the Rock say "Can you smelllll what the Rock is Cooking?" never gets old. Ever. Collapse
  28. Jul 1, 2016
    Very good game . Best WWF/WWE Game (NOT TO MENTION WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K16) . Graphics in thia game is very good for 2002 and I think this game is one of the best Sport Games . In this game very good King of the Ring mode and on this game many mods eg WWE Raw 2008 Total War or WWE Legends 2009 and other . In this game there are all wrestlers of 2002: The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Test,Very good game . Best WWF/WWE Game (NOT TO MENTION WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K16) . Graphics in thia game is very good for 2002 and I think this game is one of the best Sport Games . In this game very good King of the Ring mode and on this game many mods eg WWE Raw 2008 Total War or WWE Legends 2009 and other . In this game there are all wrestlers of 2002: The Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Test, The Undertaker, William Regal, Chris Benoit, Chric Jericho, Kane, Kurt Angle, Lita, Edge, Big Show, Finley, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, D-Von Dadley, Babba Ray Dadley and other . Amazing, addictive and Legendary Game Expand
  29. Jul 16, 2017
    Pros - Kind of fun when playing 2 players, not so bad graphics especially the wrestlers, they look good.
    Cons - Terrible controls,terrible camera movement,terrible mechanics, the horribleness in this game really stands out.
  30. Jun 12, 2011

1. PC Gamer
    As a tag-team multiplayer brawl it's good fun, but it doesn't have much staying power. [Feb 2003, p.75]
  2. Some of the most unresponsive controls ever experienced in a game.
  3. Computer Games Magazine
    Offers a large selection of wrestlers to choose from, but other than their appearance, there is very [little] to differentiate one from the other, and noe have any character to speak of. [Mar 2003, p.88]