6.9

1. Oct 27, 2012
    When I first played this game I was like wow this isn't that great but after I finished the first level I kept on playing on and on and on...It is very addictive....The music is the main factor of this game it makes me wanna kick some ass :))).....the graphics are also anime style which is quite nice and the gameplay is...well...addictive....If you are a perfectionist like me you will totally enjoy this game....don't take any reviews in consideration just play it with the music volume max and you will have a great time. Expand
  2. Nov 3, 2013
    I don't like animes, but I really enjoyed this game! The heroine is so cute, the battles are awesome! The spells are also cool! If you like hack'n slash, its a must have!
  3. Aug 11, 2010
    Beautiful, just beautiful.
    Like JR said, this is an amazing slasher, with the PERFECT musical background (really, there are tons of far richer and far more important companies which should learn from the Xblades creators). The Italian dubbing is also amazing, which is impressive for such a low budget game. The chara of the protagonist girl was perfect, apart from the head, which was too
    big, thus ruining the proportions. The story was lame, and the way the bad/good finals were managed was ridiculous, but everything was kept in place by the amazing music, so it didn't bother me so much. The only thing which made me angry was the fact that, after getting the bad final and encouraging the player to play again (BTW, the armor given as an option when playing for the second time was very cool) no information on how to get the good final is given, nor all the unlocked skills and abilities and all the collected souls are given, thus completely ruining the will to play the whole game again.
    That's it, more or less. The game has a crapload of defects and problems, but the good parts are incredibly good, thus making it extremely enjoyable (to the point that I played for about 30 hours, just to get EVERYTHING on every single level)
    Just one note: the music is the best I've heard in the last 2 years' games. And I've played a crapload of them. Only Dragon Age gets near, but every other game I've played in the last 2 years was boring because of the missing or bad music.
  4. Aug 13, 2014
    I Like this Game its not perfect but it makes a lot of Fun.
    I like the Anime Graphics and Fighting System pretty good too.
    The Music is not the Best but pretty good

1. A bland action game with several problems like terrible targeting system, lack of variety on enemies and movements, a very simple animation system and poor graphics. Having a good looking main character can't save a lacking title like this one.
    Everything about X-Blades is mediocre. It works for what it is, and there’s some charm to the action and the characters, but the gameplay design is lacking in ingenuity; a notion that is perpetuated the longer you play.
  3. X-blades doesn’t succeed in delivering a rich offer. The gameplay is repetitive, and platforming doesn’t play out well. The long fights are usually boring, and the plethora of upgrades and different kinds of magic is not enough to make it fun. Add a terrible A.I., and what you get is a title that won’t be fun for anyone but hack’n’slash die-hard fans.