• Publisher: Egosoft
  • Release Date: Oct 8, 2010
tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Jul 10, 2011
    A very unique experience. its the perfect game for people that have an obsession with space because it has only three main characters: You, your ship and the enormous great void of space.

The first hours of the game can be very confusing, you keep asking yourself questions as: "how can I save the game" and "what am I suppose to do now". but once you have found the flow you'll keep on playing to infinity and beyond.
    its hard to step in but even harder to step out.
  2. NLS
    Jan 21, 2014
    I would say "get this because it's the last chance you see a nice space game from this developer".
    But then I want to say "don't get it, because you will give them money to build more cr*p like X:Rebirth".
    So I am twisted. X-Superbox contains all the real X series, until before they destroyed their own brand with X:Rebirth. X3:Albion Prelude is still very playable (esp. with mods) and
    So I am twisted.
    X3:Albion Prelude is still very playable (esp. with mods) and mature enough actually both by the dev team and (mostly) by the 3rd party modders (A Good Thing TM, as all things Egosoft develop are initially FULL of bugs).

There are no critic reviews yet.