Xpand Rally PC

7.4

1. PlebeG.
    Apr 6, 2007
    Sucks. Screen is washed out bright white, can't see anything but the grass. NO SUPPORT. Don't buy this game.
  2. ChrisS.
    May 10, 2006
    Stellar graphics and first rate handling are crippled by lousy framerates. This game was for the most part unplayable on my P4 3.0 with 2 gig ram and 7800 GSOC agp card. I was terribly disapointed. I had waited a long time to get my hands on this game. Oh well.
  3. DavidH.
    Apr 13, 2007
    This game is the worst rally game I've ever played, pretty graphics can't hide the poor physics of the game mechanics. A 2 year old may enjoy this but for those who demand some realism in the handling of the car then stay well clear of this game. Its a shame because had the physics been good and combined with the pretty graphics this might have been ok but as we all know, This game is the worst rally game I've ever played, pretty graphics can't hide the poor physics of the game mechanics. A 2 year old may enjoy this but for those who demand some realism in the handling of the car then stay well clear of this game. Its a shame because had the physics been good and combined with the pretty graphics this might have been ok but as we all know, graphics do not make a game alone especially in sim racing type games. I completed just 6% of this game and now uninstalled it, it's that bad. Obviously the people who have voted 9-10 have no idea about these types of games and so i suggest to anyone wanting this sort of rally game, go and but Richard Burns rally or Colin Mcrae Rally or Even RFactor or GTR2, just avoid this pile of junk. Expand

1. The visuals are absolutely breathtaking, whether it is the incredible lighting effects, lush environments, or the fine details that are often overlooked by other games, XR delivers.
  2. Its resplendent scenery, changeable weather, and exquisite lighting and particle effects are absolutely mesmerizing. [Holiday 2004, p.104]
  3. This is a great game, be you avid rally fan or a novice to the sport, this game offers something fun for all takers. If you have a PC that can handle the game and you like racing games in the least I would have to recommend you take a look at this title.