Xpand Rally PC

1. TimS.
    Jan 23, 2006
    A really awesome racing title - especially for what I paid for it.
  2. SteveB.
    Sep 4, 2006
    Excellent rally sim! Couldn't be better value for money! Everything about this game is incredibly well implimented, from the well structured career mode to the top class replay. Amazing visuals and handling. Thumbs up! Everyone should own this. If your not sure there is a decent demo floating about that some of these ppl should've tried first. Shame on you for the low ratings!
  3. JasonA.
    Aug 31, 2006
    Xpand Rally is rally racing at it's finest. The action is fast and smooth, and the engine is marvelous! Much better than Colin Mcrae's. Good fun, and great racing, an excellent change of pace from FPS, RTS, and other game styles.
  4. CraigR.
    Apr 30, 2007
    Great effects and realism. Once you get to the AWD vehicles it gets a lot more fun
  5. John
    Apr 25, 2008
    This game is fantastic value. Better than games that cost several times more. I run it on vista 64 bit OS with g33 integrated graphics and it plays smooth as silk. I will get a graphics card one day and then it will run with full eye candy, but the graphics are impressive even without one.
  6. TurbokitTurbo
    Feb 21, 2006
    it's better than Colin Mcrae rally,better graphics.better handling,better phisycs.
  7. MarcelB.
    Aug 25, 2006
    this game is very very great the physis the handling all of the game better then collin mcrea rally and rally masters but i have something to use critic on the steering wheel which is in the complete package is only send in american states and countries But what the hell is with the german users who want to own such a wheel for playing?
  8. TimG.
    Sep 11, 2006
    I'm not normally a person who likes racing games, they tend to be a bit samey but I was wrong, very wrong. The modelling is fantastic and the graphics really are something to see for yourself. Its a game that virtually everyone in the house will enjoy, even if it's just to crash down the mountain side.
  9. JamesH.
    Feb 3, 2007
    This game is a stellar rally racing game developed by Techland. If you want a game that has superb graphics, realistic physics and a great level of detail this is it. The only reason why this game doesn't get a 10 is because they couldnt license the cars, which means you will be driving a Sunami instead of a Subaru - of course, modelled after the real thing.
  10. IanH.
    Feb 3, 2007
    This Is A Truly Breathtaking And Realistic Game ...The Makers Paid a lot of Attention To The Excellent Graphics And The Superb Gameplay Engine.
  11. MarekP.
    Mar 16, 2007
    Its an amazing game...graphics are amazing and great gameplay.
  12. Nov 1, 2013
    This game was awesome I've played it like a nut It was so realistic, pretty hard in some conditions, it had many cars, tracks !

And, the most important, this game made me love Seat Leon My favorite car to this very day

1. The visuals are absolutely breathtaking, whether it is the incredible lighting effects, lush environments, or the fine details that are often overlooked by other games, XR delivers.
  2. PC Gamer
    Its resplendent scenery, changeable weather, and exquisite lighting and particle effects are absolutely mesmerizing. [Holiday 2004, p.104]
  3. This is a great game, be you avid rally fan or a novice to the sport, this game offers something fun for all takers. If you have a PC that can handle the game and you like racing games in the least I would have to recommend you take a look at this title.