6.1

1. Sean
    Jan 30, 2007
    Unfortunately, not nearly as good as previous entries in the series. A lot of the wit and humor remains, but the unfortunate host and the atrocious pirate theme, together with the reduced number of questions, hurts the series. Hopefully the next game will be more thorough.
  2. DwightF.
    Jan 8, 2004
    Finally. I was wondering what the hell happened to them.
  3. BigglesWorh
    Jan 20, 2004
    Excellent! Get it.
  4. Aadne
    May 1, 2004
    A dismal failure compared to the other YDKJ games. I'm a huge fan but I have to look past the love of the series and rate it horrible. Even the Pirate theme is terribly done. I wouldn't buy it again with your money.
  5. Dec 4, 2013
    There has been a total of 8 questions where Jack has been wrong, One about the TV dinners and TVs, one about the Pieces of Eight, which is more (stones), and many many others. Even after seeing I had it wrong "by jacks standards" i check online and I was correct. The creator of this game needs to review his questions and double check his answers. I'm very glad I pirated this POS.

1. A decent game to play alone and it's better with friends. It has enough different trivia questions to last you for some time, provided you don't sit and play through the game continuously for several hours on end.
    The core of YDKJ is excellent, but there just aren't a lot of questions to go around, compared to previous versions, some of which were compatible with expansion packs.
  3. Cheat Code Central
    It's guaranteed to bring about a few laughs but more than anything, it's entertaining. If we at CCCP developed a game show, it probably would be along the lines of You Don't Know Jack.