6.5

1. Aadne
    May 1, 2004
    A dismal failure compared to the other YDKJ games. I'm a huge fan but I have to look past the love of the series and rate it horrible. Even the Pirate theme is terribly done. I wouldn't buy it again with your money.
  2. Dec 4, 2013
    There has been a total of 8 questions where Jack has been wrong, One about the TV dinners and TVs, one about the Pieces of Eight, which is more (stones), and many many others. Even after seeing I had it wrong "by jacks standards" i check online and I was correct. The creator of this game needs to review his questions and double check his answers. I'm very glad I pirated this POS.

1. A decent game to play alone and it's better with friends. It has enough different trivia questions to last you for some time, provided you don't sit and play through the game continuously for several hours on end.
    The core of YDKJ is excellent, but there just aren't a lot of questions to go around, compared to previous versions, some of which were compatible with expansion packs.
  3. It's guaranteed to bring about a few laughs but more than anything, it's entertaining. If we at CCCP developed a game show, it probably would be along the lines of You Don't Know Jack.