7.7

1. NhatT.
    Mar 19, 2004
    This game is awesome! I love the whole BF 1942 series, I have played desert combat and secret weapons and loved them all. I've always wanted to play a vietnam version of Battlefield, I never got the chance to try out Eve of Destruction and now I dont need to because I have BFV. It's just awsome. It was pretty much every thing I was looking for. If anybody is a Battlefield fan This game is awesome! I love the whole BF 1942 series, I have played desert combat and secret weapons and loved them all. I've always wanted to play a vietnam version of Battlefield, I never got the chance to try out Eve of Destruction and now I dont need to because I have BFV. It's just awsome. It was pretty much every thing I was looking for. If anybody is a Battlefield fan this is a must have. Don't listen to the critics they get paid to say things listen to the fans cause' we now what's best! Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 3 Critics

1. If there were a decent multiplayer mode it would perhaps be more worthwhile, but sadly there isn't even a shit one. And since the AI opponent spouts the same dialogue over and over, the whole game gets tiresome very quickly. [PC Zone]
  2. People who have never played a collectable card game due to the prohibitive costs of acquiring the cards may also find enjoyment out of this, as it provides the chance to play the games without having to spend ludicrous amounts of cash on cards.
  3. PC Format