7.4

1. Mar 15, 2012
    A silly game that can be quite fun. Don't pay more than a couple of ££ for it and you won't be disappointed. I killed a few hours over the Crimbo period a couple of years back but haven't really touched it since.
  2. AWG
    Jun 4, 2013
    A simple game about smashing zombies using giant cabbages and fireballs and acid. What about the bowling part? But I said giant cabbages and fireballs and acid... isn't that enough to have fun?
  3. Oct 22, 2013
    For an old game it sure is still a lot of fun. I wish they would update the code a bit to allow for larger displays but overall it is a lot of fun. The controls are a bit hard to use to move the ball after the fact but it is not all that needed. Also bowling a strike without power-ups is pretty much impossible.
  4. Aug 7, 2013
    It's my first bowling game on PC and I'm confused. Firstly, it is casual, simple and funny game with many power-ups and good ideas (thanks God for mouse aiming). On the other side the game is based on luck, not skills which are important in all kinds of sports. I totally understand that it's the arcade vision of bowling but, seriously, give us a chance to show our skills. Additionally, it contains of one, maybe two songs and has cheerful but low resolution graphics which can hurt your eyes. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. In short, it would take two humans deliberately missing every shot to ever be in jeopardy. [Christmas 2009, p.117]