Zombie Shooter PC

6.7

1. Oct 29, 2011
    I purchased the game on sale from Steam for $1.24 (normally priced $5). I have to say that I am actually pleasantly surprised by the game and could not be more happy with the purchase. In a nutshell, the game is a combination dungeon crawler and top down shooter. You crawl through maps, shooting down enemies and shooting open crates to earn XP, weapons, cash, and other pickups. BetweenI purchased the game on sale from Steam for $1.24 (normally priced $5). I have to say that I am actually pleasantly surprised by the game and could not be more happy with the purchase. In a nutshell, the game is a combination dungeon crawler and top down shooter. You crawl through maps, shooting down enemies and shooting open crates to earn XP, weapons, cash, and other pickups. Between each map, you can allocate skill points to one of four skills and use money to purchase weapons/ammo or to upgrade your weapons for more power. (If not purchased, some weapons can be found by exploring.) The game is extremely easy at first, as the zombies just stumble around slowly in small numbers. But the more you progress, you start to encounter mega-zombies with laser guns and rocket launchers, not to mention that the zombie numbers increase drastically. If you're not careful or properly equipped, it soon becomes easy to get yourself into a zombie rape situation. Fortunately, there are several different ways to save yourself from the game over screen. I am rating the game down a point because it's true that the enemies are not particularly interesting in their behavior. In fact, they are often glitchy, getting stuck on walls (as will you), standing in one place and spinning in a circle, sudden bursts of incredible speed for no apparent reason, etc. But despite those glitches, I don't feel like my game experience was much less fun as a result. If you're looking for a complex action game or deep gunplay, then you will possibly be disappointed in Zombie Shooter. If you are looking for a simple dungeon crawler where you control your character with WASD, shoot zombies by pointing your mouse at them, and pick up lots of loot and XP, then Zombie Shooter might just give you a thrill. If like me you get a special thrill out of old school graphics, then the thrills are even more likely. If you have a destructive personality and like a game where almost everything explodes or breaks when shot and where enemies burst open and spew their blood and guts all over the floor, wall, and surrounding objects, then there are even more thrills to be had! I personally think it's not a bad game for $5. But if you catch it on sale for any less than that, there is no excuse not to pick it up. Also note that there is a demo if you want to give it a try before you buy. Expand
  2. Nov 11, 2011
    Really interesting and simple game at the same time. It is good time-killer with isometric graphics. There are a lot of blood and fun in "Zombie Shooter".
  3. May 13, 2016
    Одна из первых игр, которую я когда-либо играл. Очень простой апокалипсический сюжет и на выбор дают два разнополых русских персонажа. Неплохая ролевая игра. Простой экшен от третьего лица с кучей крови и зомби. 10/10
  4. Jun 22, 2016
    An entertaining, if repetitive top down shooter that's absolutely jam-packed with enemies. Identical to the Alien Shooter games- if you like those, you'll like Zombie Shooter.

There are no critic reviews yet.