8.0

1. Nov 20, 2013
    For all Zuma is a repetitive and often frustrating experience; it can be fun and is also strangely addictive. I usually don’t enjoy puzzle or casual games of this nature, simply because they normally look awful and are typically very boring… This game however looks good, it’s challenging and provides entertainment in small doses. However, I’ve never understood why so many games involveFor all Zuma is a repetitive and often frustrating experience; it can be fun and is also strangely addictive. I usually don’t enjoy puzzle or casual games of this nature, simply because they normally look awful and are typically very boring… This game however looks good, it’s challenging and provides entertainment in small doses. However, I’ve never understood why so many games involve matching up 3 blocks of the same colour (this is the same thing in principal). Overall it’s certainly not worth the £6.99 price tag, but picking it up in the sales for a quid or two will certainly not feel like a waste of money! Expand
  2. May 25, 2012
    This is a solid puzzle game. But I sometimes find the game way too easy and boring. They need to increase the degree of difficulty and the excitement of the game......
  3. May 8, 2014
    This is a great puzzle game, but not much more to it than shooting balls, in basically every game mode. Not much to it, but fun, addictive and cute 6/10.

1. If you're a newcomer to the series, this iteration is well worth the investment. It's a highly polished game with instantly accessible gameplay, a smooth difficulty curve and some fun new power-ups. There's scope for both long-term strategising and mindless ball-blasting.
  2. While hardcore PC fans will find this game too simple for their taste, there is a tremendous amount of appeal to both men and women, and players of all ages.
    Did you enjoy Zuma? Of course you did, and you'll enjoy Zuma's Revenge; just don't expect a reinvention of the wheel. And if you haven't played Zuma: welcome to our planet. Can I interest you in a fun match-three game?