5.7

Apr 25, 2003
    A perfect game for those of us that cannot devote 15 hours per day to gaming. Yes it's short, and to some extent that is a bummer. But overall, this game is a whole lot of fun. I've seen people complain that the rigs accelerate too slowly in this game. Well, what do you expect? They're 50 ton rigs! This is not a traditional racing game where you are in control of a A perfect game for those of us that cannot devote 15 hours per day to gaming. Yes it's short, and to some extent that is a bummer. But overall, this game is a whole lot of fun. I've seen people complain that the rigs accelerate too slowly in this game. Well, what do you expect? They're 50 ton rigs! This is not a traditional racing game where you are in control of a supercar. To me, that is part of the appeal. Expand
  2. SIRO
    Jan 12, 2002
    It`s about time someone made a game like this. Fun to play and great graphics of these trucks plus real truck movement. Only down side is not enough levels at arcade mode. I have wanted a game like this since I was a boy.
  3. MitchBaker
    Nov 22, 2002
    Definitely fun to race and blow cars up overall great game.
  4. FrankE.
    Feb 21, 2002
    Even though it is slow, it is also a challenge and the graphics are awesome. The bonuses are terrific.
  5. BoomanKnuckles
    Nov 11, 2002
    Perfect! I love trucks and I love this game too!

I reckon, you should rent this game, and then play it for all its worth, all of its glorious 18-wheeler bliss (all two-plus hours), and then get on with your life.
  2. It's not like playing 18-Wheeler isn't fun; it is. The problem is that it's over far too quickly and doesn't compare well to "Crazy Taxi" in terms of variety and replayability.
  3. The average player will become bored with it. [Jan 2002, p.125]