5.7

1. KyleK.
    Apr 23, 2004
    This is a shocker i would never have played it and would never have but i got givin it. I buy good games like burnout 2, vice city and all that. Shocking everything. Stupidest game ever played.
  2. Mrxyepp
    Apr 16, 2004
    It's terrible.It goes to slow and gets dull very fast.bad gameplay too. Dont bye or rent this, even if you're a trucker....
    Apr 25, 2003
    A perfect game for those of us that cannot devote 15 hours per day to gaming. Yes it's short, and to some extent that is a bummer. But overall, this game is a whole lot of fun. I've seen people complain that the rigs accelerate too slowly in this game. Well, what do you expect? They're 50 ton rigs! This is not a traditional racing game where you are in control of a A perfect game for those of us that cannot devote 15 hours per day to gaming. Yes it's short, and to some extent that is a bummer. But overall, this game is a whole lot of fun. I've seen people complain that the rigs accelerate too slowly in this game. Well, what do you expect? They're 50 ton rigs! This is not a traditional racing game where you are in control of a supercar. To me, that is part of the appeal. Expand
  4. HarryJ.
    Feb 26, 2003
    this game is a waste of money.......they shouldnt have even made this horrible game.
  5. MitchBaker
    Nov 22, 2002
    Definitely fun to race and blow cars up overall great game.
  6. BoomanKnuckles
    Nov 11, 2002
    Perfect! I love trucks and I love this game too!
  7. FrankE.
    Feb 21, 2002
    Even though it is slow, it is also a challenge and the graphics are awesome. The bonuses are terrific.
  8. B.
    Feb 20, 2002
    Straight out of the trailer park!!! A true joke to video gamers. But great for all those who watch TNN's 18 Wheels of Justice.
  9. SIRO
    Jan 12, 2002
    It`s about time someone made a game like this. Fun to play and great graphics of these trucks plus real truck movement. Only down side is not enough levels at arcade mode. I have wanted a game like this since I was a boy.
  10. ReidL.
    Dec 23, 2001
    Pretty good game, just almost impossible!
  11. C.T.
    Dec 3, 2001
    This one was the thing I ever played in PS2 history.
  12. PaulT.
    Dec 2, 2001
    This is possibly one of the worst games I have ever played. Just a game for red-necks I reckon.

I reckon, you should rent this game, and then play it for all its worth, all of its glorious 18-wheeler bliss (all two-plus hours), and then get on with your life.
  2. It's not like playing 18-Wheeler isn't fun; it is. The problem is that it's over far too quickly and doesn't compare well to "Crazy Taxi" in terms of variety and replayability.
  3. The average player will become bored with it. [Jan 2002, p.125]