5.3

1. JimmyM.
    Aug 21, 2006
    EA games are usually great, and I've really enjoyed previous versions of FIFA, but FIFA 02 Major League Soccer is probably the worst game I've ever tried to play on my PC. The game engine is lame, the AI is about the most predictable thing I've ever played against, and the game seems to choose where to pass the ball regardless of what direction I attempt to send it in. EA games are usually great, and I've really enjoyed previous versions of FIFA, but FIFA 02 Major League Soccer is probably the worst game I've ever tried to play on my PC. The game engine is lame, the AI is about the most predictable thing I've ever played against, and the game seems to choose where to pass the ball regardless of what direction I attempt to send it in. I'm waiting for a few years to buy another version, because I really can't stand this one. Collapse
  2. TysonB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    Fifa soccer 2002 is a solid game but Fifa soccer 2001 still is a little better.
  3. BazzZ.
    Sep 16, 2002
    Pro Evo is the king and this miserable game is its slave!
  4. ZiggyStardust
    Aug 13, 2002
    On it's own it's not terrible, but considering it's basically fifa 2002 except with a bunch less gameplay modes, and options world cup is a huge rip off. while i like the direction the fifa series is going on the whole (more realism... less magnetic ball to foot physics). again it's just fifa 2002 at more than double the price with less features.
  5. DavidH.
    Aug 2, 2002
    Great game, and the World Class level is much more challenging than in prior FIFA games. Many players actually look like the real ones. The graphics are great, but the game sort of moves kind of slow at times when the ball is in the air. A must buy if you don't own FIFA 2002 already.
  6. KristoferH.
    Jul 28, 2002
    This game is the bomb.
  7. JoeJ.
    Jul 11, 2002
    What are these people talking about! This game rocks, as have most of them except 2001.
  8. Garrydef
    May 30, 2002
    Pro evo need'nt worry.
  9. AndrewA.
    May 26, 2002
    Enjoyable but not pro evo.

1. By focusing on the Michael Owens, EA've forgotten the Gary Nevilles - capturing the magic, but fluffing the basics. [PSM2]
  2. The lack of depth makes it a tough buy.
  3. I’m sorry to say but FIFA World Cup 2002 is game to catch consumers when they get cup fever rather a game to provide the ultimate World Cup experience.