4.8

1. FrankB.
    Jan 18, 2006
    Single player is lacking but the multiplayer is fast paced fun!
  2. SashaC.
    Feb 23, 2006
    i cannot express the disappointment i feel with this game. In the game you have no freedom. they give you an assignment and thats all yiou can do. no exploration like in Vice City, no hidden items, nada. you switch from "gangster" to "cop" so quickly you have no time to develop an allegence with the character. i bought this game for 55 bucks and i feel it was a waste, i could have gotten i cannot express the disappointment i feel with this game. In the game you have no freedom. they give you an assignment and thats all yiou can do. no exploration like in Vice City, no hidden items, nada. you switch from "gangster" to "cop" so quickly you have no time to develop an allegence with the character. i bought this game for 55 bucks and i feel it was a waste, i could have gotten something that was more entertaing. Expand
  3. AndyM.
    Jul 31, 2006
    I always thought this: games that cause controversies were worth playing. 25 to Life proved me wrong. Then again, if you can go online, you might want to check this out.
  4. CarlGoshay
    Nov 4, 2004
    this game will blow all the grand theft aoutos out of the park for good ,,i will do any thing to get this game i hope this game hurrys up and comes out ,,but one thing i would change is not being able to rape people,,please take my thoughtsand opinions under consideration,,and i give you full permision to do what ever u please with my name and opinion
  5. MattM.
    Jan 18, 2006
    Great game, a hell of alot better then socum. if you like grand theft auto gangster type games. and socum controls well this is the game for you. It has poor offline just like socum. But is great online. Highly Recommended.
  6. KenS.
    Feb 4, 2006
    this is a true crime new york city rip off that failed miserbly the controls are hard the graphics arent that great although it playable but not very fun better luck next time on a true crimy new york city rip off
  7. HaroProBMXRider
    Feb 10, 2006
    This game is the worst thing to ever hit the streets. If you want to buy an expensive frisbee, by all means go out and grab yourself a copy. But if you are conciencious about your money, I suggest you avoid this and spend it on actual guns and go out in real life and shoot real people, as that would be more fun then this monstosity.
  8. MiltonA.
    May 8, 2008
    25 to Life is a lifeless, unappealing drab shooter which is below being called a "GTA clone". Short game, busted AI, and unoriginal storyline will make you pistol whip Eidos for making this.
  9. ToryV.
    Jan 23, 2006
    its online will hopefully get better once they fix the servers, but single player was boring and they should come out with another game like it but bigger maps.
  10. AlejandroR.
    Feb 16, 2006
    This game is not very good. I rented and beat it in a couple of days. The controls are pretty weird and the story is alright. I dont recommend buying it, but go rent it and beat it if you need a quick game.
  11. AndyC.
    Feb 27, 2006
    This game has good graghics if you have a big screen tv not an 10 inch tv you can't see any thang and talk about hard to beat Im got on the first mission and I barly beat IT!
  12. Anthony
    Feb 8, 2006
    I think it was good. The single player is addmittedly short so that didn't impress me (play it to get the things for online). Its' online though was really good, and I enjoy going online on it.
  13. EricM.
    Jul 31, 2007
    I remember playing this way back in early '06. STAY FAR AWAY! That's all.
  14. Go
    Sep 28, 2007
    I played it for 5 minutes before giving up. It's that bad!
  15. SeanS.
    Jan 18, 2006
    The game is fun online, but terrible single player.
  16. KevinR.
    Jan 22, 2006
    25 to Life is not at all a bad game. However there are some things that hurts it as a potential. the number one problem is the disconection issue with the games servers. It still has some glitches online that can be fixed with a patch.
  17. DavidG.
    Feb 13, 2006
    A serious waste of money and time.
  18. Apr 25, 2013
    This game is mediorce. The story is boring and short but the multiplayer is quite fun actually.

The gameplay is like Max Payne but without the feel... Buy this for the multiplayer, ok?

The single player is boring, arrestingly conventional and entirely forgettable. The multiplayer is slightly better, though mostly because of its options and not because of its gameplay.
    Pandering to every college student and aspiring rap artist's deep-seated Scarface fantasies, 25 to Life is a 3D action-shooter that not only fails to innovate on any level, but rolls back design and technological advancements to the early PSone era.
  3. A lifelessly generic shooter that, at times, feels like "Max Payne" without the fun.