25 to Life PlayStation 2

4.9

1. SashaC.
    Feb 23, 2006
    i cannot express the disappointment i feel with this game. In the game you have no freedom. they give you an assignment and thats all yiou can do. no exploration like in Vice City, no hidden items, nada. you switch from "gangster" to "cop" so quickly you have no time to develop an allegence with the character. i bought this game for 55 bucks and i feel it was a waste, i could have gotten i cannot express the disappointment i feel with this game. In the game you have no freedom. they give you an assignment and thats all yiou can do. no exploration like in Vice City, no hidden items, nada. you switch from "gangster" to "cop" so quickly you have no time to develop an allegence with the character. i bought this game for 55 bucks and i feel it was a waste, i could have gotten something that was more entertaing. Expand
  2. AndyM.
    Jul 31, 2006
    I always thought this: games that cause controversies were worth playing. 25 to Life proved me wrong. Then again, if you can go online, you might want to check this out.
  3. KenS.
    Feb 4, 2006
    this is a true crime new york city rip off that failed miserbly the controls are hard the graphics arent that great although it playable but not very fun better luck next time on a true crimy new york city rip off
  4. HaroProBMXRider
    Feb 10, 2006
    This game is the worst thing to ever hit the streets. If you want to buy an expensive frisbee, by all means go out and grab yourself a copy. But if you are conciencious about your money, I suggest you avoid this and spend it on actual guns and go out in real life and shoot real people, as that would be more fun then this monstosity.
  5. MiltonA.
    May 8, 2008
    25 to Life is a lifeless, unappealing drab shooter which is below being called a "GTA clone". Short game, busted AI, and unoriginal storyline will make you pistol whip Eidos for making this.
  6. AlejandroR.
    Feb 16, 2006
    This game is not very good. I rented and beat it in a couple of days. The controls are pretty weird and the story is alright. I dont recommend buying it, but go rent it and beat it if you need a quick game.
  7. AndyC.
    Feb 27, 2006
    This game has good graghics if you have a big screen tv not an 10 inch tv you can't see any thang and talk about hard to beat Im got on the first mission and I barly beat IT!
  8. EricM.
    Jul 31, 2007
    I remember playing this way back in early '06. STAY FAR AWAY! That's all.
  9. Go
    Sep 28, 2007
    I played it for 5 minutes before giving up. It's that bad!
  10. DavidG.
    Feb 13, 2006
    A serious waste of money and time.

#28 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006

The single player is boring, arrestingly conventional and entirely forgettable. The multiplayer is slightly better, though mostly because of its options and not because of its gameplay.
    Pandering to every college student and aspiring rap artist's deep-seated Scarface fantasies, 25 to Life is a 3D action-shooter that not only fails to innovate on any level, but rolls back design and technological advancements to the early PSone era.
  3. A lifelessly generic shooter that, at times, feels like "Max Payne" without the fun.