50 Cent: Bulletproof PlayStation 2

6.6

1. BlackTeen
    Aug 17, 2006
    common' guys this game is a true story give it the 7 for lost potential. Unlike the games created that seem similiar, this is like the real thing. 50 was shot 9 times. I may not be a gamer and know all of the lingo, but maybe the creaters of viloent type games like clancey's should of focused on this game. If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and common' guys this game is a true story give it the 7 for lost potential. Unlike the games created that seem similiar, this is like the real thing. 50 was shot 9 times. I may not be a gamer and know all of the lingo, but maybe the creaters of viloent type games like clancey's should of focused on this game. If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and whats better than feeling like your in a true story. thanks for listing. Expand
  2. HassanC.
    Nov 26, 2005
    Fun, but wonky controls do hurt the game.Duelweilding is cool, Overall it is better than deadt to rights but not better then max payne or from russia with love.
  3. JeremyW.
    Nov 28, 2005
    I guess it would be the worst first person shooter ever, considering it's a THIRD PERSON SHOOTER.... It's a medicore game at best, and at worst it's another reason to stop 50 cent from coming to Canada
  4. AlejandroR.
    Feb 16, 2006
    I thought that the ability to buy videos and songs from a guy's trunk was pretty creative. The storyline was alright, but the controls were bad. If you kill and enemy and then turn around, the enemy re-appears. The characters are cool though.
  5. EdgarM.
    Mar 14, 2006
    AVERAGE. The thrill of killing people is very much alive, the plot is pretty good, but the controls are just horrible! It made me think i sucked, but its the game!
  6. Johnnyexpatmageeker
    Nov 28, 2005
    So, let me see. A crappy movie and a crappy game coming from a crappy rapper. 50 Cent is all image and the substance. Don't get hoodwinked into buying this guys crap!

#17 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#63 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

Decent AI that actually hurts the game is an odd thing, but with Bulletproof's wonky controls, it's true. The game is a case of "been there, done that", only not as well.
  2. More style than substance. This package is little more than a collection of his tunes, a reprisal of the movie and some generic gaming fodder that we've all seen and played in other games such as "Max Payne," "Dead To Rights," "True Crime" - that do it much better.
  3. This third-person action game might sound like a great idea if you're a fan of 50, Yayo, Buck, and Banks, but with its poor gameplay and worse attention to the G-Unit license, Bulletproof disappoints on all fronts.