50 Cent: Bulletproof PlayStation 2

6.6

1. Ben
    Nov 30, 2005
    This was a horrible game, yet another way for G unit to make more money by scamming the public with a crapy product, just like his movie and music and on the game play leve, no good, many other games do the same thing only better.
  2. Martin
    Feb 7, 2006
    The worst thing I've ever played. Ever. I can't imagine why a game would be made that tells such a pathetic story so abysmally... It really is a cash-grab on Curtis Jackson's part. Trite.
  3. RevGomez
    Nov 26, 2005
    Have not played it, and probably won't. I just find it humorous that the "BEST GAME EVER!" advocates don't know how to use proper English. But, I suppose that is really no suprise to me being that only a stereotypical slice of the population will even want to play a game by 50 Cent.
  4. MasterPo
    Dec 8, 2005
    The art in this game are great, and all of the hoopla and interviews on the cool gamer-web sites made this out to be a GTA killer. More like a bad wanna-be. Yeah, I got the free movies and tunes, but the gameplay is *#%@%!! Who designed that targeting system? Obviously someone who hasn't played anything current.. Didn't these guys also make that turd Fight Club?
  5. MichaelS.
    Jul 20, 2006
    Another product by Curtis telling us how hardcore and awesome he is. Of course it'll have the 50 Cent cult behind it because of it's soundtrack but if you're a 50 Cent fan (God have mercy on your soul) just buy his music, this game is terrible.
  6. Whiteteen
    Feb 26, 2009
    Black teen: "If the game play was better the game would of been the real deal, and whats better than feeling like your in a true story. thanks for listing."

I've gathered that 50-cent supposedly was shot repeatedly while selling crack, i was not aware that he also lived through; " Working with the unlikeliest of allies, the streets heat up as 50 Cent takes on the most dangerous crime families in the city, uncovering an international conspiracy with devastating implications."

Real deal my shiny metal ass!
  7. KennyJ.
    Jan 15, 2006
    dodgy gameplay and really bad story line.
  8. AnonymousMC
    Feb 14, 2006
    This game was horrid...For the most part i was looking at the wall next to the guy that i was trying to kill, while their dead-on aim was tearing me apart...this game made me feel like an idiot because i thought that the awful controls were just me playing sloppily...but alas i was not the only one to experience the terrible gameplay...
  9. VladimirA.
    Nov 28, 2005
    If you ever wanted GTA with better graphics and less gameplay quality and you like 50 cent then get this piece of crap.
  10. Alex
    Nov 28, 2005
    ugh. never in my LIFE have I been so disgusted with a videogame as i am with Bulletproof. 50 Cent thinks this game is for kids? BULLCRAP. as a has-been rapper, 50 is circling the drain.
  11. DoneDiggity
    Nov 30, 2005
    Graphics & animations look alright, but gameplay is really weak and the story is really, really bad. 50 Cent fanatics might find the extra content, like videos and songs, worth a peek, but the game itself lacks originality and insults the GTA style game genre. This is the second offering from Genuine Games, Fight Club was the first, and I have to say this development studio has proven Graphics & animations look alright, but gameplay is really weak and the story is really, really bad. 50 Cent fanatics might find the extra content, like videos and songs, worth a peek, but the game itself lacks originality and insults the GTA style game genre. This is the second offering from Genuine Games, Fight Club was the first, and I have to say this development studio has proven that they simply don't have what it takes to make a good game. Your money will be much better spent on True Crime: Streets of New York. I Expand
  12. CornellD.
    Dec 30, 2005
    I think this is the sorriest game made in 2005.
  13. Mystery
    Aug 26, 2006
    This is possibly the best game ever created! I looooooovvvvve this game! If marriage to a game was legal, then guess who would be Mr. Bulletproof? me! thats who. man i could talk about this game for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and..o sorry i started thinking about how much i love this game its soo grea...... what? what do you mean this game sucks? YOur crazy! what do youThis is possibly the best game ever created! I looooooovvvvve this game! If marriage to a game was legal, then guess who would be Mr. Bulletproof? me! thats who. man i could talk about this game for hours and hours and hours and hours and hours and..o sorry i started thinking about how much i love this game its soo grea...... what? what do you mean this game sucks? YOur crazy! what do you mean have i actually even played this game? well..i mean i haven't actually "played" this game yet but it has 50 Cent, so it has to be great! what!!!?!! a 47? c-mon! this game rocks! ill prove it to you i gotta go to walmart and buy it hold on........................................................ umm i just played it and...it was....good.ya. some would even say....great...yeah....ok i was wrong but 50 cent still rules! right? Expand

#16 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#38 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

Decent AI that actually hurts the game is an odd thing, but with Bulletproof's wonky controls, it's true. The game is a case of "been there, done that", only not as well.
  2. More style than substance. This package is little more than a collection of his tunes, a reprisal of the movie and some generic gaming fodder that we've all seen and played in other games such as "Max Payne," "Dead To Rights," "True Crime" - that do it much better.
  3. This third-person action game might sound like a great idea if you're a fan of 50, Yayo, Buck, and Banks, but with its poor gameplay and worse attention to the G-Unit license, Bulletproof disappoints on all fronts.