8.4

1. Zach
    Aug 22, 2003
    Not much strategy here, build as many units as you can before the other guys do. Would have been a lot better with multiplayer.
  2. A.Adams
    Jan 7, 2004
    After beating this game only two words come to mind. Half @$$ed. The sound is hideous and so are the graphics. Even the kills are boring; just a few lazer shots and a bunch of green goup or blood. The poor level designs and lack of strategy will bore you to tears after a couple of days. However, the first half (10 hours of gameing) is entertaining enough to be worthy of a rental.
  3. Jeff
    Aug 2, 2003
    This game only has one big thing wrong with it, YOU CAN'T PLAY MULTIPLAYER!!!!! and starcraft has aliens in it they are called ZERG.
  4. RichardP.
    Sep 5, 2003
    All i can say is (great)
  5. PiranhaG.
    Sep 8, 2003
    This game could be perfect if it was possible to control the camera, but it is still a very good game, but only to AVP fans and film fans. RTS fans are gonna hate it.
  6. SakuraT.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Good game!!! with good strategy.
  7. AndyW.
    Sep 21, 2004
    I think this game is even better now the film is out.
  8. ConnorP.
    Mar 2, 2005
    I am a major alien fan and having seen the aliens in all different ways this is quite good. although you cant but people on walls and have the queen on a wall it still rocks! if there was a bit more description in the levels and more types of alien then its a 20/10! i liked the ideas with the upgrades and the carrier but can we have mutiplayer please? this MUST have a sequel!
  9. ElRojo
    Apr 3, 2005
    This game rocks.
    Jul 26, 2003
    It's Starcraft with Aliens! What more could you want!?
  11. MarcW.
    Aug 14, 2003
    A well thought-out game which would have benefited from a month of 2 more in production. EA has to make a sequel! Just overhaul the graphics, incorporate a solid multiplayer mode and tweak the balance for the three races. AVP is a killer license and this is a pretty decent attempt.
  12. KevinH.
    Jan 12, 2005
    This rts is one of the best ive seen in a long time on the playstation consoles.
  13. MisserC.
    Apr 16, 2005
    I love this game so badly.
  14. Some12yearoldkid
    May 8, 2005
    This is a great game hands-down. Having control of three different races is cool. (PREDS RULE!) Cool new types of aliens and preds and awesome upgrades. Now the bad news. Level design take a hard punch in the stomach. There are too many tall mountains and trick paths. When you tell troops to go past a mountain they break apart.(Which normally gets one group massacred) The last marine This is a great game hands-down. Having control of three different races is cool. (PREDS RULE!) Cool new types of aliens and preds and awesome upgrades. Now the bad news. Level design take a hard punch in the stomach. There are too many tall mountains and trick paths. When you tell troops to go past a mountain they break apart.(Which normally gets one group massacred) The last marine level and the last predator level are unrealistically difficult.Some balancing issues.Other then all of that it is a great game. Not worth $50. More like $40. Expand
  15. KyleK.
    Nov 22, 2003
    A really fun enjoyable, challenging game. I think is't cool how you breed and call for reinforcements when you want. Graphics aren't that flash it could be better by you actually fighting not it doing itself. Still pretty good game.
  16. JakeS.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This game Kick@$$ But i wish it would be on online or a Multiplayer mode.
  17. RamiR.
    Sep 11, 2003
    Kickass game, I just wish there was a multiplayer option, or a create your own battle option.
  18. TJ
    Mar 26, 2005
    This is the best game ever!!!
  19. Podge
    Apr 26, 2005
    Excellent game! needs a sequel.
  20. Predboy
    Nov 22, 2006
    This game is great. I had so much fun playing it. I loved playing as preds the most. I just wish the game allowed me to get more preds, you barely get any in most of the levels. Ofcoarse I had plenty fun playing as aliens too. There are some flaws in it but other than that, this game is worth buying.
  21. Feb 1, 2013
    Im a fan of the movies. I like the ambiance of this game. The gameplay is regular. The xenomorphes move greatfully. The graphisms are just nice. You can go and get it if you share an interest around

#64 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003
#69 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. The game mechanics are so badly crippled that it probably doesn't even deserve to be called a strategy game.
  2. This game has the basics down with good gameplay and excellent controls. What it's missing is the icing; the graphics and sound to back up that gameplay.
    By taking two killer licenses and placing them in a real-time strategy setting, Zono Inc. has crafted a compelling, addictive, and challenging-as-hell game.