8.5

1. RichardP.
    Sep 5, 2003
    All i can say is (great)
  2. SakuraT.
    Jul 19, 2004
    Good game!!! with good strategy.
  3. AndyW.
    Sep 21, 2004
    I think this game is even better now the film is out.
  4. ConnorP.
    Mar 2, 2005
    I am a major alien fan and having seen the aliens in all different ways this is quite good. although you cant but people on walls and have the queen on a wall it still rocks! if there was a bit more description in the levels and more types of alien then its a 20/10! i liked the ideas with the upgrades and the carrier but can we have mutiplayer please? this MUST have a sequel!
  5. ElRojo
    Apr 3, 2005
    This game rocks.
    Jul 26, 2003
    It's Starcraft with Aliens! What more could you want!?
  7. KevinH.
    Jan 12, 2005
    This rts is one of the best ive seen in a long time on the playstation consoles.
  8. MisserC.
    Apr 16, 2005
    I love this game so badly.
  9. TJ
    Mar 26, 2005
    This is the best game ever!!!
  10. Podge
    Apr 26, 2005
    Excellent game! needs a sequel.
  11. Feb 1, 2013
    Im a fan of the movies. I like the ambiance of this game. The gameplay is regular. The xenomorphes move greatfully. The graphisms are just nice. You can go and get it if you share an interest around
  12. JakeS.
    Nov 26, 2003
    This game Kick@$$ But i wish it would be on online or a Multiplayer mode.
  13. RamiR.
    Sep 11, 2003
    Kickass game, I just wish there was a multiplayer option, or a create your own battle option.
  14. Predboy
    Nov 22, 2006
    This game is great. I had so much fun playing it. I loved playing as preds the most. I just wish the game allowed me to get more preds, you barely get any in most of the levels. Ofcoarse I had plenty fun playing as aliens too. There are some flaws in it but other than that, this game is worth buying.

1. The game mechanics are so badly crippled that it probably doesn't even deserve to be called a strategy game.
  2. This game has the basics down with good gameplay and excellent controls. What it's missing is the icing; the graphics and sound to back up that gameplay.
    By taking two killer licenses and placing them in a real-time strategy setting, Zono Inc. has crafted a compelling, addictive, and challenging-as-hell game.