American Idol PlayStation 2

4.8

1. RobertA.
    Jan 2, 2004
    This game has some loose edges. if you look away for one second, you just might find something better to do. not to fun.
  2. HenrikS.
    Jun 7, 2007
    Well, much like the show itself. Repetitive, boring, and not worth the time spent on it.
  3. NikkiStar
    Jan 18, 2004
    It gets pretty good, but when you get into it, you look around and get bored. Not to mention, the graphics are awesome, but when they rate you, when you go in kareoke, it made me mad. They DON'T know what they're hearing, so, otherwise, this game has its ups and downs....
  4. BruceE.
    Jan 24, 2004
    It should be an 11.5+
  5. EldonT.
    Mar 7, 2004
    I hated it. it was a terrible game. and do you know what the saddest part is? I saw it at Wal-Mart, played it, came back the next day and they replaced it. dont buy it. if you REALLY want to play it, borrow it from a friend or, if you're desperate, wait 6 months and buy it for $5.99.
  6. EM
    Feb 9, 2005
    I think this game is brilliant! I can't put it down!
  7. MartinL.
    Oct 28, 2004
    This game is horrible...but I luv American Idol. If u LOVE Kelly Clarkson, my AIM sn if funkymunkydude16. Just say "hey, I'm from metacritic.com"...thnx!
  8. Bum
    Dec 31, 2003
    It is ok being a DDR fan. Some aspects are of American Idol are more challenging than DDR, but DDR still rules over this game 10-fold.

1. Nothing more than an unpolished, but promising, rhythm title. [Feb 2004, p.103]
  2. Cheat Code Central
    A cash grab...a shallow game. It's a novelty that will disappoint many in the long run.
  3. If you want a good rhythm game, look elsewhere. And if you want American Idol, just go watch the show.