Amplitude PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
8.5

1. MetalInc
    Jun 12, 2003
    Why am I the only one who doesn't like this game? I loved Frequency so naturally I was jacked to get Amplitude. I got it....2 hours later had it beat on every level and was incredibly bored with it. What a let down. The new graphic additions were nice as well as the updated multiplayer mode...also slo motion was kinda fun the first few times. All in all it was way too easy. I beat Why am I the only one who doesn't like this game? I loved Frequency so naturally I was jacked to get Amplitude. I got it....2 hours later had it beat on every level and was incredibly bored with it. What a let down. The new graphic additions were nice as well as the updated multiplayer mode...also slo motion was kinda fun the first few times. All in all it was way too easy. I beat 90% of the levels my first time, had all bonus songs unlocked and decent scores on each song all within about 2 hours. Boooooo. If you liked Frequency or lack even basic grade school beat than by all means rent it before you buy. Expand
  2. Oct 3, 2015
    Nunca he sido de jugar juegos de música , pero Amplitude me pareció un juego tan bueno y disfrutable como un juego normal . Muchos estilos musicales , los niveles todos bien hechos y genial para hacer mesclas y divertidisimo para jugar con amigos en combates musicales .

#93 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2003

1. GMR Magazine
    Nothing but simple, addictive fun. [May 2003, p.68]
  2. The way that Amplitude is structured lends itself more to good reflexes, the memorization of patterns, and concentration rather than simply a good ear for music.
  3. netjak
    Graphically, Amplitude is as trippy as some of the songs it features.