• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Jun 30, 2003
8.2

1. Nov 15, 2011
    WHERE IS NUMBER 4??? This game series is loved, sells good and such. But this is so far the last made. What is sony thinking? They made this year ape escape move which is a horrible game. Where is number 4??? i would buy it in a heart beat!
  2. PeterH.
    Jul 15, 2003
    Wow this game is awesome as far as i'm concerned. I just have one problem and its not a big one but in my eyes it's just too short in a single day I had caught all the monkeys thats 300 people. And don't think it was easy. Sure I was a shut in for a whole day but I soon realized that this game has time trials and apparently a hard mode. So now I'm trying to finish the time trials and there goes another day. Then i tried to tackle the hard mode and got my butt kicked by a monkey with a machine gun. this a much deeper and more entertaining game than i had originally thought it to be this is a definite buy if you feel pride in finishing a game 100%. Collapse

1. While the game is still good fun, its kid-friendly finish and slightly dated graphics make less of an impact than it might have if released a year ago. [July 2003, p.79]
  2. A solid platform game through and through. Simply put, Ape Escape 2 is worth going bananas over.
    More than anything, the inescapable level of addiction in COLLECTING monkeys is the overriding reason to not just rent, but to buy and cherish this game.