6.5

1. Mar 25, 2015
    I have seen better AI in Nintendo 64 Games and the graphics make it hard to see whats going on. I wish the AFL would make a next-gen game that really rocks.
  2. Feb 25, 2015
    It feels like the animations are EXACTLY like Madden. It can be fun sometimes, like hitting people over the walls. But you'll get bored of it really quick.
  3. Oct 26, 2013
    The only thing I like in this game more than the other football games is that you can make people fly over the guard rail, other than that the field is too short too be considered fun.
  4. NickB.
    Dec 27, 2007
    Small notch above adverage,, fast game play is a plus but game does get boring after a season. Good game to put away and take out another day, graphics not horrible, but game mapping and design of extra features are horrible.. worth the 30 if you ask me.
  5. RyanJ
    Apr 23, 2007
    It's actually a pretty good. I don't understand why Matt L is saying it is a waste of $30! It is definetly better than last year, but it still has some graphic problems. At times the players look lke shapeless blobs, bit it is still a decent game once you get over that part.
  6. MattL.
    Mar 16, 2007
    Can't believe I just paid $30 for this game I thought I was making a good buy considering i love football games and have never played one I didn't like. Well was I wrong this game is somehow way worse then blitz the league which wasn't anything great. The plays remind of those on Tecmo super bowl and the gameplay looks like it cost next to nothing to design. overall very Can't believe I just paid $30 for this game I thought I was making a good buy considering i love football games and have never played one I didn't like. Well was I wrong this game is somehow way worse then blitz the league which wasn't anything great. The plays remind of those on Tecmo super bowl and the gameplay looks like it cost next to nothing to design. overall very disappointed and wish i could return the game but ill be trying to sell it at work on Monday. Expand

1. Between the receivers’ lack of ball awareness and the game’s horrendous slowdown – which interferes with just about every play – this title is anything but high octane.
  2. Arena Football's Road to Glory has been paved with little more than a roster update and a few unappealing upgrades.
  3. An uninspired effort that does little to satiate football fans’ jones for a gridiron fix this winter. The combination of its eerie similarity to last year’s game with some framerate issues should dissuade all but the most dedicated Arenophiles from investing the $30 for this PS2 exclusive.