8.4

1. Mar 1, 2017
    Обожаю все части этой серии. Они хоть и однообразные, но очень сильно затягивают геймплеем, механикой и постройкой мехов.
  2. RaymondC.
    Mar 10, 2008
    Excellent I have ordered it can you change parts on the machines.
  3. KevinB.
    Jul 11, 2006
    This was my first AC game and i was angry...why? the controls..very hard to get used to...but i kept at it and got it down pat... There are lots of part choices so you can max out your walking beer can and stomp shit without breaking a sweat... this game makes me happy.
  4. Negabyte
    Jun 8, 2002
    Hey, I have always loved AC. From the beginning to the end. I think that this game is great with 2 exceptions. While the AC's look great, the backgrounds and environments do not look all that great, and the controls are a little rigid. Although I must say, you can get used to them after some practice. I did.
    Mar 21, 2002
    If you use energy weapons you don't have money subtracted. But the game is the best one I've played.
  6. Vel
    Feb 3, 2002
    Aggressive or defensive you name it! It rules, you just can't say no to this game, and hard controls, ha a baby can learn it. I know 9 year old kids that can pilot and their rank is like 20 and down. My point is that you have to buy it or rent it at the most!

#7 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2000
#8 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2000

A solid title that gets kudos for strong action and replay value. Giant-robot fans will want it -- others should, at the very least, rent it
  2. The only drawbacks to this title are its relatively high difficulty later in the game and the fact that it really hasn’t changed at all since the original Armored Core.
  3. Thanks to a slick presentation, diverse gameplay, and overwhelming customization options, the game certainly comes close.