Armored Core 3 PlayStation 2

Apr 4, 2003
    It's awesome.
  2. JosieP.
    Oct 5, 2002
    I agree with PSX Nation that this is better than Robotech and Mobile Suit Gundam: Zeon... I also think it's the best game of the series.
  3. AnonymousMC
    Feb 8, 2003
    Call me what you want: a nerd, geed, or whatever, but I love MCAs (or armor suits or whatever you want to call them). I watched the Gundam Wing series on Toonami and loved 'em ever since. 3rd MCA game i'v played and love it! (1st game was SHOGO MOBILE ARMOR DIVISION 2nd ARMORED CORE II)
    Sep 10, 2002
    For fans of the series, it's great.
  5. John-MichaelL.
    Feb 21, 2003
    Spectacular! The best Mech Game on the market. A title everyone should own. BUY IT NOW!!!!
  6. MikeN.
    Nov 11, 2002
    This is really good. Although some options are useless, like consorts, I used them twice. I really like the option of keeping multiple AC's in your garage. It really opened up creativity for the creation of my AC's.
  7. AndrewB.
    Nov 5, 2002
    This game is great. It has what the previous armored core titles were lacking.
  8. EricS.
    Dec 20, 2002
    Its really just the same thing like all the others. The difference is the parts, graphics and missions. If I had to pick a AC series I would buy this one.
  9. DanielS.
    Feb 20, 2003
    It's an awesome game, old fans wont be disappointed ^o^
  10. BillyBob
    Apr 15, 2003
    Loved this game, great graphics, and the constant ability to customize an AC gives lots of replay value to it.
  11. BuffWhite
    Jun 15, 2003
    AC only gets better and better. there are always gonna be a few little quirks, but overall, the gameplay, sound, graphics, and customization features rule over all else.
  12. ShadowRaven
    Jul 31, 2003
    This game is cool! It combines stratergy with brute strength to boost it to it's deserved level of superiority.
  13. MelvinC.
    Sep 29, 2003
    This game is one of the best. i hope they make a vr type.
  14. Draiken
    Nov 9, 2002
    The game kicks. If you have played any other of the AC games you will love it. Allthough a lot of the game play is the same, there is so much more you can do! And it looks great while your doing it.
  15. Poenix
    Dec 1, 2002
    What are they scared of with this game, actually breaking from the mold and making a game that meets the standards for graphics these days? I found it to look just like the old ACs; however the storyline and the parts were new and refreshing. I just wish they would revamp the graphics and give us something new.
  16. AbboTTF
    Dec 31, 2002
    Some of the missions are laughable... way too easy, while some are insanely difficult, almost impossible. The game doesn't have that epic feel of a truely good game, but It is ok for some light entertainment. It wont keep you sitting for too long though.
  17. LeeN.
    Feb 18, 2003
    This is an awesome game in a awesome series. the gameplay is great and the controls only take a few hours of play to master all in all one of the greatest games of all time!!!
  18. BryceA.
    Dec 14, 2002
    I also played armored core 2 and 2 another age. I liked just strait 2 the best. 3 was fun but it just was either way to easy or insanly hard. I found that if you want to get cash go and fight in the arena for a while. The missions give MUCHO cash but sometimes they just too hard. If you buy any AC games get 2 cause it is the best!
  19. Dec 10, 2014
    Excellent game. I've spent hundreds of hours with my Mechs powering through waves of enemy MTs and Ravens. I loved the story and was able to keep up with what was going on perfectly. Once the campaign was over (or during), it was time to clear the arena, which was also a ton of fun, and gave you people to look up to. I thought Ace and BB were so cool, and it actually felt great to be atExcellent game. I've spent hundreds of hours with my Mechs powering through waves of enemy MTs and Ravens. I loved the story and was able to keep up with what was going on perfectly. Once the campaign was over (or during), it was time to clear the arena, which was also a ton of fun, and gave you people to look up to. I thought Ace and BB were so cool, and it actually felt great to be at the top of the ladder. I played many hours of multi-player with friends and had over 200 wins with my top core. If you wanted, you could put some time into your color scheme and emblem to add a bit of flair to your core, which I did as well. I even had a rebuild of the core that won the AC3 tournament in Tips and Tricks Magazine, which performed well. Would recommend this game to anyone that is a fan of faster paced mech combat. Expand

It keeps most of the basic gameplay elements intact, but a little bit of polish (along with a few additional features) could have made this a spectacular title, rather than a merely solid one.
  2. One of the best PS2 mech titles in the market today, one that stand head-and-shoulders above better-publicized competitors like TDK Mediactive’s “Robotech: Battlecry” and Bandai’s “Gundam: Federation Vs. Zeon."
    The Armored Core franchise will never be something for the casual gamer. It simply requires more thought and creativity than most people want to employ for a videogame.