• Publisher: 3DO
  • Release Date: Mar 25, 2001
3.8

1. Aug 5, 2013
    Back then, the game wasn't worth the full price, as it's fun for only one playthrough. But now if you happen to stumble on a used copy, get it. The gameplay is fun, even though there are some glitches.
  2. Apr 11, 2011
    I still do not understand why i never enjoyed the Army Men series. Frustrating gameplay ,no fun concept, the arcade design is very old and not fun except for Galaga. Sorry but I pass.
    Aug 18, 2003
    The graphics are awful. The controls are awful. The sound is awful. The game is awful. Period.
  4. RyanM.
    Mar 1, 2003
    I don't like how it automatically puts you forward but surprisingly my first impression was pretty good. im not really into army games, and this one has no plot whatsoever, but the overall game really isn't that bad.

1. Hmmm...step on a landmine, play Green Rogue. Landmine, Green Rogue...Ah! Landmine it is!
    Somehow, regardless of genre, the franchise manages to wither whatever it touches.
  3. The controls and action are both pitifully executed, and the graphics and sound won’t make up the difference.