ATV Offroad Fury 3 PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Nov 2, 2004
8.4

1. Spooky
    Jan 13, 2005
    Variety, handling, Online options, punked up music (Bootsy Collins!!) ATV3 has it all. Having played the preceding games to death this is the one I think I'll always return to. I read the message boards and have been disappointed to see many comments that I believe to be quite simply wrong. I don't know whether this is down to Rainbow initiated sour grapes or if I'm just Variety, handling, Online options, punked up music (Bootsy Collins!!) ATV3 has it all. Having played the preceding games to death this is the one I think I'll always return to. I read the message boards and have been disappointed to see many comments that I believe to be quite simply wrong. I don't know whether this is down to Rainbow initiated sour grapes or if I'm just not seeing this game from these reveiwers' perspective. Anyway, they've motivated me to speak out in support of the excellent job that Climax did. So there you go! Expand
  2. DanT.
    Sep 24, 2005
    Awesome game,. great job.
  3. BitBurn
    Nov 11, 2004
    Very good. Despite a few frustrating features under Multiplayer mode, and heavy on graphic power on the poor old PS2, you won't be dissapointed by the handling and gameplay overall.

#63 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. A more well-rounded game than either of its predecessors, and though it's unlikely to convert those who weren't impressed with past installments, fans of the first two games should find plenty to like here.
  2. Once again delivers solid gameplay mechanics mixed in with numerous unlockable features and plenty of racing potential.
  3. A fine ATV racing title with enough modes to please gamers for many hours, excellent online with little lag, a respectable graphics engine and decent soundtrack.