ATV Offroad Fury PlayStation 2

• Release Date: Feb 5, 2001
8.4

1. BOBburnquist
    Jul 30, 2002
    Hey hey hey wassup peeps?
  2. KevinB.
    Sep 28, 2002
    This is the best game ever.
  3. VinnyB
    Oct 12, 2002
    I love this game. plus the music kicks ass.
  4. Hawk7886
    Oct 30, 2003
    This is the best ATV game ever! The contols are crisp, and the music kicks ass!
  5. TylerS.
    Dec 1, 2001
    I love this game.
  6. JustinD.
    Jun 15, 2001
    It's really good.
  7. Preston
    Jul 29, 2002
    This game rocks! All of the four wheelers have perfect detail. They respond to movement just like in real life. The only thing about it is that the 300ex is faster than the 400ex, that sucks.
  8. GlenA.
    May 19, 2003
    It is aming game i love it it wkd.
  9. Luke
    Jan 15, 2004
    This game rocks.
  10. DerekB.
    Nov 5, 2002
    It's awesome. love the quads and the reailistics like the first on and know four player cant beat it.
  11. RichmonM.
    Sep 11, 2002
    I like it.
  12. JakeF.
    Sep 22, 2002
    Love the detail!!
  13. Quadgirl
    Jan 13, 2003
    I like the 4 wheelin action.
  14. ReidL.
    Dec 23, 2001
    One of the best games i have ever played.
  15. MattB.
    May 12, 2003
    This game is great! You can race against the computer in Maxxis, or just ride the mountains in Freestyle, or you can go checkpoint to checkpoint. I love riding four wheelers and I know how they ride, and this game is very realistic! pull back to pop a wheelie, pull back and forward when you hit a jump, the tricks are done in real life, it all works out to make one Hell of a game! I prefer This game is great! You can race against the computer in Maxxis, or just ride the mountains in Freestyle, or you can go checkpoint to checkpoint. I love riding four wheelers and I know how they ride, and this game is very realistic! pull back to pop a wheelie, pull back and forward when you hit a jump, the tricks are done in real life, it all works out to make one Hell of a game! I prefer this game to any one who likes having fun, and loves Zero Gravity. Well keep it up metacritic! Expand
  16. BobbyG.
    Jul 8, 2003
    It could be a little bit more exciting and better graphics.
  17. SalC.
    Jun 24, 2002
    This game is great.
  18. TravisB.
    Feb 27, 2003
    Your game is awesome. Keep up the good sh.t.
  19. Jun 9, 2011
    Ten years has passed since the release of this cool racing, and tho, its still freaking fun. Just another reason to still have a PS2, don't trow it away.
  20. BlitzkriegS.
    May 18, 2002
    The game is extremely smooth, and the courses are gigantic for a racing game. It's true to its name (offroad) for the most part, until you're playing one-player. It's one of those games like Tony Hawk, that's more fun if you have friends over to play with. The game's multi-player free ride option is probably the most fun, sure the tricks don't get you The game is extremely smooth, and the courses are gigantic for a racing game. It's true to its name (offroad) for the most part, until you're playing one-player. It's one of those games like Tony Hawk, that's more fun if you have friends over to play with. The game's multi-player free ride option is probably the most fun, sure the tricks don't get you anything, but the game is relatively versatile so you can make up stuff as you go along, like I dunno, playing tag or something, just !@#$ around, the game's very fun if you're just !@#$ing around... lol... Seriously, though... It is... =) I don't know why anyone with friends would ever say it's a bad game, it doesn't bet boring with people around you playing it with you until you've played it for about 4-6 hours straight, which isn't a logical amount of time to be playing the same game for that long, so don't worry about it getting boring... there's always something to do, I like it... Oh, and Vanilla coke sucks... yep, it does... Expand

#23 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2001
#75 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2001

1. A great game for any console, with fun control and a variety of options that will keep players coming back for more.
  2. The game's arcade feel may discourage those looking for an off-road racing sim, but most everyone else will find it to be a fun pick up and play game.
  3. The graphics are solid, the gameplay is grand, and the possible parties are limitless.