4.7

1. Jun 19, 2014
    Holy **** This game is **** radical. It is seriously the dopest game I have ever played. Hands down. Like damn, son. Immediately buy this game. Seriously. Stop reading this review and buy the game, you **** nerd.
  2. Maniak
    Jul 10, 2005
    The Gameplay, whether or not these MAINSTREME A$$Holes wanna say that its good or not, it IS better than the First one in more than one way.... for instance... Although MYW2 Doesnot Contain Madrox or Monoxide from Twiztid, it still holds tha Juggalo Fam, which is tha S#!T if you ask me, and being owner of a Record Label gets me to REALLY UNDERSTANDINGWhy the Mainstream Media Has to LayThe Gameplay, whether or not these MAINSTREME A$$Holes wanna say that its good or not, it IS better than the First one in more than one way.... for instance... Although MYW2 Doesnot Contain Madrox or Monoxide from Twiztid, it still holds tha Juggalo Fam, which is tha S#!T if you ask me, and being owner of a Record Label gets me to REALLY UNDERSTANDINGWhy the Mainstream Media Has to Lay Disses on ICP, On the Juggalo Fam And the Hatchet Family...... Thanks fo Listenin' and MUCH MUCH MUCH JUGGALO FAM LUV
    Maniak of Insanitarium Records

1. Because of its shallow combat and poor presentation, the game loses its thrill very quickly for anyone not a devotee of the subject matter.
  2. Everything you hated about the last game makes its return in "Backyard Wrestling 2."
  3. A shoddily stitched together beat-'em-up which is appealing for minutes. Quite frankly we'd rather have our backyard occupied by the Groundforce team. [PSM2]