• Publisher: Crave
  • Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
3.4

1. Aug 17, 2012
    One of the worst PC games I have ever played, no question about that. I can't remember a single good thing about it. Just horrible in every way. Everyone who was involving making this (Blitz Games) should be ashamed of itself! Oh wait, they also made Barbie Horse Adventures... there is nothing else I need to say.
  2. May 28, 2014
    This game insulted me, literally. People actually paid for this heap. The enemies all look like clones and the acting/scenes are horrific. This was the nail in the coffin for me. It turned me onto PC games permanently.
  3. Sep 21, 2014
    I bought this game just so I could say I owned Bad Boys II, despite knowing it was absolutely awful, and I was still disappointed.
    I guess I laughed though.

It looks appalling, contains some absolutely egregious gameplay, and subjects the player to some downright execrable dialogue. Whatever it is, Bad Boys is nowhere near good.
    If Bad Boys II does have anything good for it, there is some visceral fun in plugging away at bad guys for a while that the game gets right some of the time, when the enemy isn't busy ducking behind objects that leave his head exposed or magically appearing from an empty corner of a room.
  3. Fine in short blasts for anyone looking for some mindless tension-busting target practice. However, those seeking something that challenges the grey stuff will need to look elsewhere.