6.6

Jan 3, 2004
    A great story.
  2. BrettK.
    Feb 16, 2005
    The best video game I have ever played. A masterpiece.
  3. CrystalH.
    Mar 31, 2004
    I got this game for my 9th birthday because of the fact that I am obsessed with animals. I really like this game alot but there is only one problem, after you save Lucky and get the baby horse as a reward, I can't find out if the game already pretty much ended, or if the baby horse can grow up and the game will go on. :/ if you know, LET ME KNOW!!(please! :) )
  4. NisreenY.
    Aug 12, 2004
    I LOVE this game so much!!! i realy want it but i got the wrong horse adventures and my parents said now i cant get it because we already spent alot of money on the first one.
  5. Mar 31, 2012
    Who in the entire world would say this game is good. ITS A BARBIE GAME FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I guess this fangirls dont understand that when their older they will cry because they liked this game.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

If you want to buy a game for a young girl and she's nuts for Barbie, and I mean absolutely nuts, then this might be a way to keep her quiet for a few hours. You'd be better off finding another game that's more interesting and fun to play.
  2. This game really surprised me with the overall quality they have brought to what is really an overworked, overexposed franchise.