• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Also On: PC
6.2

1. CrashMaster
    Jul 28, 2002
    I'm a big fan of Batman but besides that this is a good game excellent graphics a good storyline and good sound effects but the controls get confusing!
  2. Vik
    Jan 3, 2005
    Very good in all.
  3. Michael
    Dec 3, 2001
    Not a bad game, the best Batman game to come out ever. With an original story line, great action, it's a good consideration for Batman fans. Bads: controls are difficult at times, ecspecially in fine movements and camera angles are difficult to deal with. Goods: incredible city landscape, looks like actual animation from now off air WB tv show.
  4. AndrewJ.
    May 14, 2003
    I hated this game. I am a huge Batman fan and was bitterly disappointed with the horrible controls that made the game impossible.
  5. Mar 7, 2011
    This is one of the games that help give Batman the bad reputation in the video game world, first of all it's to dark to see anything going on screen, and the controls are bad, and the story doesn't keep you hooked either, it's definitely one of Batman's worst games.
  6. Jun 5, 2013
    Batman Vengeance is a decent and somewhat stylish super hero/adventure game who's ruined by its terrible controls and lame boss fights. I don't recommend it, specially for Batman fans.
  7. Oct 19, 2014
    I think this game isn't that good. i think it's OKAY but things are WAY too dark too see, The controles are HORIBLE, it is alittle cartoonish for a teen videogame, it is boring, you need to use the hook shot at surtin' parts, and you need to hand cuf them when their down. This is the worst batman game in HISTORY!!

1. The only time you can use the Bat-grapple is when you get an onscreen signal to look for a huge, out of place Bat-insignia perched on the corner of some overhead location. Oh, I guess I'm supposed use my Bat-grapple here. Sheesh!
  2. It's an atrocity to play. [Nov 2001, p.98]
  3. Nothing chaps my hide more than a really good idea for a video game absolutely destroyed by poor controls and subpar cause and effect.