Battlefield 2: Modern Combat PlayStation 2

8.5

1. Nov 17, 2013
    Battlefield 2: Modern Combat is okay i would not give it 10 because it is not perfect. The Story is nothing to special nor the multiplier. To me i think the newer ones are better. Yes i know they came out ages ago but Battlefield 2 is very good compared to this.

Overall:
    -Story/Campaign is not very good
    -Multiplayer bores me
    Score: 43/100
  2. Aug 31, 2015
    probbly best batafeeld gaym but stil bad becuz not enuff liek coddddddd it haz hitmarkaz so thatz gud but its laggy n ful of brazil people so ye not dat gud i hayt dis gaym POOPY DOOKIE GROGLROGLROGL FISH TANKS OF DEMONIC POWERS!!! um spaghetti say no no
  3. Oct 4, 2015
    Malisimo , lo peor que he tenido nunca . Nada disfrutable , misiones nada interesantes , jugabilidad penosa , gráficos malos un desastre en todos los apartados de este juego .

#25 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2005
#68 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2005

We really like the new singleplayer mode. Though the AI is a bit too ambitious (because it'll run forward to its death at all times), the emphasis on shooting down large waves of enemies within the confines of some taxing mission of high priority is pretty exciting, especially considering how diverse our arsenals are and how varied the enemy's attacks can be.
    The game has all the things that have made "Battlefield" a PC favorite. In particular, the vehicles work well, maybe even better with the controller. Flying a helicopter with two sticks feels natural and the ground vehicles, like tanks and humvees, are a snap.
  3. There's a lot more to war than just moving about shooting at the enemy. Fortunately Battlefield 2 ignores that fact and gives us action junkies just what we crave.