6.8

1. Vik
    Jan 3, 2005
    Very good, i love the cuality en the graphics some times the missions are long y hard but is a good game.
  2. CoryC.
    Dec 10, 2003
    The game is GREAT! The graphics are awsome, and the story line is good. Only problem I have is they made the game missions overly difficult to accomplish, and therefore take some of the fun out of playing. That is why I only give it an 8.
  3. RossF.
    Feb 11, 2004
    The Game is entertaining, the graphics some of the best I've seen, and they've added in all the original sounds, but the levels are just too difficult. Not only are you watching your back, but the backs of your team mates, who seem not to give a hoot about yours! If only the missions were shorter, or you could save more often...
  4. TysonB.
    Feb 12, 2004
    This game isn"t as sharp and playable as star wars.if you're a fan of the game you'll love it. if not better rent it first.

#48 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2003

1. Will prove too frustrating for most gamers. It is best left to Galactica buffs who know the difference between a dagget and a Cylon and who are looking for any nostalgia fix that they can get their hands on.
  2. It's a great game, with good graphics, immersive storyline and an overall appeal that I can't ignore.
  3. While fans will lap it up like an autograph of the late Lorne Greene, there’ll always be that nagging feeling that this could have been much more.