tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Mar 13, 2013
    Biker Mice from Mars is quite an experience. It is a story of four Biker Mice which used to live on planet mars. The characters are made very compelling and likable and you can easily relate to them. The gameplay is fluid and very addictive and the smooth framerate of 15 FPS makes the game play like a dream. Biker Mice from Mars makes you cry tears of joy and makes you want more.

1. It's mindless, it's violent, with nothing but shooting and punching (no blood, but still violent), and repetitive in the extreme, making for a painfully boring waste of three hours of this reviewer's time. I dived on this grenade for you - don't let my sacrifice be in vain!
  2. Even with expectations duly lowered to allow for the usual make-do approach taken to most licensed kids games, the sheer hideousness of this title still crept up and sucker-punched me right in the soul. There's not a single element of this game that is fun, even in the most tangential use of the term.
  3. Biker Mice From Mars is a total waste of time. We can't put it any more succinctly than that.