Bionicle Heroes PlayStation 2

8.6

1. SamuelK.
    Jan 25, 2007
    I really love this game! You should play this too!
  2. Mar 12, 2013
    This is a pretty good game overall, but then again, that might just be my nostalgia and my extreme love/obsession for Bionicle speaking. I would actually give it an 8.5/10, but I rounded up.
  3. Oct 8, 2014
    I admit it. I had a lot of fun playing this game when I was a kid. But now, I played the game again and it is a mixed bag for me. PROS: quirky characters, decent graphics (for a lego game), cool and fun to look at backgrounds and scenery, and the fact that you can never die because you get all your lives back if all your characters die (probably because it is made for kids). CONS:I admit it. I had a lot of fun playing this game when I was a kid. But now, I played the game again and it is a mixed bag for me. PROS: quirky characters, decent graphics (for a lego game), cool and fun to look at backgrounds and scenery, and the fact that you can never die because you get all your lives back if all your characters die (probably because it is made for kids). CONS: Repetitive level design, lack of enemy variety, it is too easy, and it gets boring after 20 minutes. CONSENSUS: This game is painfully average and repetitive but if you like Bionicles you will enjoy this game. RATING: (for non bionicle fans) 4/10 (for bionicle fans) 6/10. Expand
  4. Jan 9, 2015
    By Lego game standards, this game is really fun with great visuals and cool power-ups. By normal game standards, it is repetitive and derivative and there is little to no enemy variety. But since I loved this game as a kid I will give it a good score for nostalgia. 8/10 (great) for nostalgia.
  5. May 17, 2015
    This game was addicting, finding all collectibles and leveling up your bionicles was a great fun. Good for year 2006. If you still have PS2 and you are bored try this.

#94 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2006
#72 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2006

1. Bionicle Heroes does little to make a name for itself, with repetitive and overly simplistic gameplay, and some rather uninspiring visuals.
  2. Not even the allure of shiny robots with guns for arms can liven up this mind-numbingly simplistic and repetitive over-the-shoulder shooter.
  3. PSM3 Magazine UK
    Ideal for youngsters old enough to shoot things but too young for blood and guts. Fun, but flawed. [Christmas 2006, p.96]