Blade II PlayStation 2

6.1

1. Feb 24, 2013
    Great game! The weapons are violent and powerful, the story and the voice acting is excellent and even though the hand-to-hand combat could have more moves, I truly appreciate that the designers were brave enough to create something new and unqiue with this 360-degree fighting system. Taking on multiple enemies at once is fluid once you master the controls, so no wonder that later gamesGreat game! The weapons are violent and powerful, the story and the voice acting is excellent and even though the hand-to-hand combat could have more moves, I truly appreciate that the designers were brave enough to create something new and unqiue with this 360-degree fighting system. Taking on multiple enemies at once is fluid once you master the controls, so no wonder that later games like Rise To Honor and Death By Degrees used this very same idea as well. I never understood the bad reviews, if you're a fan of Blade or the Blade movies in my opinions it's a must buy. Smashing, slashing and shooting vampires has never been this much fun before. Expand
  2. BillC.
    Oct 5, 2002
    A.I.?? What AI? This game blows...
  3. MajinMike
    Sep 19, 2003
    This game is awesome!! You can tell where the horror fans are with the 10 votes, and the non horror fans with the 1 and 2 votes. Another great horror game for the PS2.
  4. ZiftK.
    Jan 2, 2006
    Dull Ai, horrible graphics and lackluster sound. This is a game for those who just got off super nintendo. Heck even some super nintendo games are even better. This game suck,enough said. Those who like it...... poor morons, they haven't played a good game in their life. O yea they think this is good! lmao!
  5. ZemZ.
    Sep 25, 2007
    This game shows what licensed games can be, sure it's aged but i just got it & it shows me what licenced games used to be. & what they should be a geat game a bargain bin bounty. enjoy.
  6. Andrew
    Nov 8, 2002
    The game gets boring very fast, the controls and music suck, Ai is none existant. The game completely sucks!!!!
  7. Matt-e
    Nov 9, 2002
    I wish these critics would get there thumbs out of there ass's and do what there payed to do recognize great games.
  8. PhillipR.
    Sep 11, 2002
    I think this game is great, best Vampire game I've played, plenty of cool moves to preform in it, the weapons rock...need a bit more work witht he Ai's and some animations work, but otherwise its a blast to play.

#93 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002
#67 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2002

1. Suffers from poor controls, insufferable repetition, and a decided lack of fun.
  2. I think they shot themselves in the foot when they made the sword something you have to power-up to--that should be something you have continual access to.
    Even taking the gameplay at face value, there are still flaws like horrendous enemy A.I. and a severely limited set of offensive and defensive moves.