Blood Omen 2 PlayStation 2

9.0

1. Oct 6, 2015
    Good to see the users rate this game what it should be. Yet again the "critics" are way off base. Funny how there are whole lot of games out there were everyone likes it but the "critics" do not. That's why i like this site, although, is that you get to see what real people are saying with honest reviews. As for myself, I love this game. Fond memories, the story is good, game playGood to see the users rate this game what it should be. Yet again the "critics" are way off base. Funny how there are whole lot of games out there were everyone likes it but the "critics" do not. That's why i like this site, although, is that you get to see what real people are saying with honest reviews. As for myself, I love this game. Fond memories, the story is good, game play mechanics are wanting but charming at the same time. Such a satisfying feeling you get from the sound of drinking the blood of your enemies lol. Expand
  2. AnonymousMC
    Jun 9, 2009
    I played this game a few year back but have very fond memories of it. Awesome fun sneaking through the fog and ripping the hearts out of the enemy! Story line and voice acting are iconic for me. Would love to see a sequel on some modern hardware. I don't think he metacritic score is a fair rating of this game.
  3. RobinA.
    Sep 18, 2005
    This is the best game eva.
  4. TarikT.
    Jun 27, 2002
    I thought the story was grat, to understand it more you should play THE LEgacy of Kain: Soul Reaver games.
  5. MikeyC.
    Jun 18, 2002
    Really liked it but no replay value at all.

1. Not only did it make me sit and play it every spare moment I had until completion, it also made me want to pick up "Soul Reaver" and play it through again.
  2. Even with the ordinary combat and rather tedious puzzles, Blood Omen 2 still manages to be compelling enough to keep you playing to the end, which is a testament to the overall presentation and varied locales.
  3. Controls are rather stiff and PC-like, giving you less maneuverability than desired.