8.2

1. zombieSophie
    Jun 1, 2006
    this is my absolute favourite game EVER(except for possible games from the future) nice and bloody with kick ass combos(some of the combos are so cool and "hidden" that they are almost like killing with a broken easter egg shell!) I recomend this game for people who live in thier video games but not too stupid to try to copy it on real people(who are these assholes who copy video games andthis is my absolute favourite game EVER(except for possible games from the future) nice and bloody with kick ass combos(some of the combos are so cool and "hidden" that they are almost like killing with a broken easter egg shell!) I recomend this game for people who live in thier video games but not too stupid to try to copy it on real people(who are these assholes who copy video games and end up with a couple of moronic parents (no no, not the victums parents) sewing (yes yes my spelling is shitty) a video game company because they were far too busy to wear a condom or get an abortion so they end up with a kid that they don't even bother to be around and put the fucking TV in their place, hell, these unplanned parents don't even bother to check the fucking ratings of video games and even if they do, they wouldn't even know not to buy thier kid the game cause they're hardley even around to know how fucking stupid their accident is cause they're way too busy off making for accidents!) oops sorry, that rant came out of no where...that's been happening way too much lately! Anywho, if you're not increadibly stupid than this game is esspecially good for getting rid of the real rage through satisfying that blood lust, and even if you're not angrey it's still fun(and you'll probably sooner or later get angry by simply playing the game due to the plott line (especially that Kagan dick head... His name should be Richard! :D(aren't I original?!) (spoken with sarcasm (well duh))) <--three...thingies!!! :D Expand
  2. Barbiq62
    Jun 11, 2006
    From one who once thought the GTA series were the best ps2 games of all time, Bloodrayne2 blows them away. Watching her feed is so erotic! But there's so much more to this game than that.
  3. NightO.
    Oct 14, 2005
    I bought this game the minute I saw it on the shelves. I really didn't know a part 2 was released. Everything about this game is great, grapics, sound, bonus movies, the secret pass codes, her outfits...ect...But If I had one complaint, If would be the fact That I miss her super close-up vision thats she aquires in B1. Shooting targets at close range, while still far away was cool. I bought this game the minute I saw it on the shelves. I really didn't know a part 2 was released. Everything about this game is great, grapics, sound, bonus movies, the secret pass codes, her outfits...ect...But If I had one complaint, If would be the fact That I miss her super close-up vision thats she aquires in B1. Shooting targets at close range, while still far away was cool. Looking foward for BR3..and 4. Expand
  4. SoniaG.
    Feb 12, 2006
    An incredible action/adventure experience. Best of 2004.
  5. StillOutcast
    Dec 25, 2009
    One of my favorite games. It's fun to go back and play it every now and then for the over the top gore and fun combos. I guess I have a crush on Rayne also lol.

It feels like a one-night brainstorming session came up with a whole bunch of random ideas thrown in a pot and clumsily stirred. There might be a good game in here somewhere, but it needs to cook a lot longer.
  2. Everything the original should have been two years ago but wasn’t: intense, gritty, ultra-violent, stylish and a lot of fun to play through... ONCE!
  3. Out of nowhere, BloodRayne 2 ranks among PS2's best hack-n-slash titles. [Dec 2004, p.124]