Britney's Dance Beat PlayStation 2

• Also On: PC
5.0

1. MichaelG.
    Jun 17, 2004
    It is Britney Spears! God da@# it! How the f!@# can this game be even the slightest bit of entertaining! You people that gave it a ten must have some kind of mental problem! (If you do have a mental problem im very sorry.) This game deserves no recognition at all!!!
  2. SquirtB.
    Nov 6, 2004
    God. This game is horrible. I played it for about half an hour and I already got bored.Though it is nice looking at the animated britney.But its just simply pathetic.This game is meant for the britney fanatics who absolutely adore her.
  3. CristopherG.
    Dec 15, 2003
    What the heck! it's hard and outrageous!
  4. zzz
    Dec 4, 2003
    WTF She is JUST HORRIBLE!
  5. NeilW.
    Aug 27, 2004
    I got this game for $2 Australian in China..... in my opinion, its all its worth.. i wouldnt spend and more on it...
  6. IloveHuckabees
    Mar 24, 2005
    I agree with Michael G. I mean WTF!!!
  7. BonbonA.
    Aug 7, 2005
    Oh, I wanna say something to Britney: "Your game is just bad". =P

#55 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2002

1. Electronic Gaming Monthly
    Besides 5-year-old girly-girls who like, love Britney, the banal set of revolving cominations and a suck-it-for-all-it's-got song list will send you surfing on a contagious yawn-wave. [August 2002, p.123]
    The only real goal in the game is to unlock multimedia extras. Very little Britney! I want to play with Britney more!
  3. Game Informer
    Has one of the coolest interfaces of any title in the music genre. [July 2002, p.83]