Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood PlayStation 2

7.9

1. JohnK.
    Jun 10, 2005
    10 times better than the first one, better graphics, exellent weapons, very realistic.
  2. CorpralJackM.
    Jan 3, 2006
    Excelent and historicly accurate game! I can't beleive a developer actually got a WWII game correct!
  3. AndyB.
    Feb 18, 2006
    While the storry telling and visuals are excellent, I find the weapons accuracy (like in Road to Hill 30) to be completely appaling. You need to empty a magazine in an ememy at 10 feet to put him down. Moreover, the game is extremely linear and, as a consequence, predictable.
  4. DennisH.
    Feb 6, 2006
    This game has several flaws. First off it is very difficul to pick up where u leave off because the chapter points are so far apart,,,second - shooting at enimies is rather dificult when u cant see them and when u do it takes anywhere from 2-10 shots to put them down. Also it needs to a way to buy or retore heatlh...I think i'll stick with the Cal of Duty games.
  5. JeremyS.
    Dec 25, 2005
    one of the better war games i think annyways because of a lot of the stuff they put in there it was good i hoping for a 3 one the more they make the better they get well for some games anny ways some just get worse and worse lol. raw vs smake down or the new 50 cent one boring as hell i played them dont know if it was the worng peole who made it or what but them game sucked.
  6. BillH.
    Jan 15, 2006
    It is a great game, and I have it for PS2. Its so realistic. You can't just charge that machine gun nest without taking a hit, like in other games. Youll just be mowed down. The storys also good. I only find it hard to command your squad while under fire, or get them somewhere without them getting distracted and standing in the open. But the stratagy is refreshing. You have to think, It is a great game, and I have it for PS2. Its so realistic. You can't just charge that machine gun nest without taking a hit, like in other games. Youll just be mowed down. The storys also good. I only find it hard to command your squad while under fire, or get them somewhere without them getting distracted and standing in the open. But the stratagy is refreshing. You have to think, then act. Collapse
  7. May 26, 2017
    Definitely a better game on pc platform, but not bad here either. Love war games, so loved this one too. ALso, liked the co-op of this game. A little slow but still gameplay is nice.

1. The first-person caper is satisfyingly immersive thanks to some outstanding graphical touches - heavy rain splatters neatly on Jeeps and we can even see Red’s freckles in close-up.
    It's mostly AI problems that doom it, which goes as far as not only destroying your ability to command troops, but the fundamental design of the game as a whole.
    The result of a single botched command or accidental mismanagement can mean death for you and your troops, making Earned in Blood a frustrating (but not unrewarding) experience.