9.1

1. JillianC.
    Dec 9, 2003
    I love this game!!!! 100% Satisfied!!The plot is flawless and very much in the buffyverse feel. Great graphics and smooth graphics from punch to kick, no matter what others say.
  2. StriderH.
    Nov 3, 2003
    This game is the best Buffy game ive played so far!!!!!
  3. KevinS.
    Dec 10, 2003
    I think that this is the bast game ever made! It is so much like series and you get to feel what it is like to be the slayer or willow. I love it!
  4. JillianC.
    Dec 9, 2003
  5. TaylorH.
    Oct 9, 2003
    I loved it! the action was awsome! it fit in with my favorite games. probably one of my favs.......PLEASE MAKE ANOTHER ONE!!!
  6. LisaP.
    Nov 17, 2003
    I thought the show was great but actually playing buffy is straight out fun.
  7. Bigestbuffyfanever
    Oct 11, 2003
    This game is sooo cool. Now i am the biggest fan of the game as well as the tv series.
  8. Mo'd
    Oct 15, 2003
    Brilliant game can't believe how good it is.
  9. GongZ.
    Dec 3, 2003
    A perfect Flight-Sim
  10. SeanMullen
    Dec 3, 2003
    Am I the only one who thinks Zander is a freaking retard, I mean come on the guy can hardly fight whales with guerilla warfare as his main weapon. The graphics are good and the control is excellent, the one thing that concerns me is the lack of joy(joyless). I mean I am killing vampires the whole time, but I would rather kill negroes alongside Ving Rhames. The reason I give this a tenAm I the only one who thinks Zander is a freaking retard, I mean come on the guy can hardly fight whales with guerilla warfare as his main weapon. The graphics are good and the control is excellent, the one thing that concerns me is the lack of joy(joyless). I mean I am killing vampires the whole time, but I would rather kill negroes alongside Ving Rhames. The reason I give this a ten is because of Sarah Michelle Gellar's boobs. Expand
  11. FayeCandiceM.
    Aug 12, 2003
    I can't wait to buy this game!!!! I'm a BIG FAN of Buffy!!!! She's so TERRIFIC!
  12. CameronF.
    Aug 28, 2003
    It's awesome and the graphics are cool.
  13. JoeP.
    Aug 31, 2003
    It's just great in everyway. Don't let pointless glitches stop you from having fun!
  14. RajiB.
    Sep 13, 2003
    I want to buy this game now after finding out so much about it.. although the graphics aren't as good as x-box it seems like a really good plot and game.. !!.. don't let people complaining about minor things put you off.
  15. Buffycrazy
    Sep 18, 2003
    I really rate this game 11! it is so great i mean see buffy...see vampire....see buffy kick vampire butt.
  16. ChrisN.
    Sep 8, 2003
    Awesome! i'm buying it tommorow and i KNOW i will nto be disappointed!
  17. AngieG.
    Jan 7, 2004
    Yeah baby! Gotta love those hot slayers!!! Oh, and don't forget the witches too!
  18. CharlyM.
    Nov 29, 2003
    I think it is a great game i got it 4 my birthday last week but im stuck on the Blood Factory oh well, I love it anyway!!!!!!!
  19. SaraB.
    Jan 8, 2004
    It's super. buffy is everything. how do you defeat kakistos?
  20. FansofBuffytheVampireSlayerMSNGroup
    Nov 22, 2003
    This game represents all Buffy fans everywhere. Graphics and comparison to the show is great, yet the first game does out do it. The original can never be beaten. Not as many movements as the first game but you are able to play a lot more characters.

1. This no-nonsense beat-'em-up based adventure will be fairly meaningless to non-believers but it's a tasty treat for Buffy fans. [PSM2]
  2. Stands out in the action-adventure genre by providing well devised combat and level design meshed with a great Buffy story. If you're not familiar with the TV show, you can still have a hell of a good time dusting vampires and kicking demon ass.
  3. If you’re looking for a well executed third-person game that doesn’t involve shoot-dodges or bullet-time, then Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Chaos Bleeds is worth checking out. For all Buffy worshippers, Chaos Bleeds should be on your must-play list.