Burnout 3: Takedown PlayStation 2

9.1

1. HatM.
    Oct 24, 2004
    This game is ok, but way overrated. OOHHH!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I GET TO DRIVE A CAR!!!! Give me a break. I drive a car everyday and it's no big deal. Video games are supposed to be an escape from reality, where you get do something you can't do in real life. But it's becoming increasingly popular to do stupid things in video games that you can do in real life like drive. It This game is ok, but way overrated. OOHHH!!! LOOK AT ME!!! I GET TO DRIVE A CAR!!!! Give me a break. I drive a car everyday and it's no big deal. Video games are supposed to be an escape from reality, where you get do something you can't do in real life. But it's becoming increasingly popular to do stupid things in video games that you can do in real life like drive. It won't be long before we have "Put On Your Pajamas and Brush Your Teeth: The Video Game." Why don't people try a game where they get to experience something new, like A Dog's Life. In that game you get to be a dog!!! Has anyone here ever been a dog?!! No, it's something new and that's why you should play it. You waste time in video games driving cars or playing football or buying property or delivering pizzas, when you could escape reality. So why are games like the Sims popular? Because people are stupid. People as a whole like bad movies, bad music, bad politicians, bad books, and of course bad video games. It's because of those people that the video game industry is going to hell. But ya, Burnout 3 is OK, but come on, let's try something new people. Collapse
  2. Mar 24, 2016
    This is suck game for knuckleheads . bad graphics for 2004 , suck phisics . This is baddest criterion games game . Good soundtracks , but Burnout Legends soundtracks better than Burnout 3 Takedown .

#3 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#2 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. A strong candidate for the coveted Game of the Year award, Burnout 3: Takedown is one of the best arcade racing games to come out in years.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    I absolutely hate the music which is a mix of cheap-sounding alternative and punk.
  3. Damn near flawless in almost every way shape and form. Brilliant visuals, ear pleasing audio, highly addictive game play, and enough modes and tracks to keep you busy for months on end.