Burnout 3: Takedown PlayStation 2

9.1

1. Aug 11, 2010
    I totally with you! Its good to see that majority people find this game exciting, thrilling, and majorly addictive. Though this game is really huge when u play the career mode. But gives u a bit of a challenge. Involves major crashes, High speeds, and hectic driving. It's a fantastic experience! whoever doesn't like this game. obviously. can't do it.
  2. WillM.
    Sep 16, 2004
    New graphics are nice. New cars are cool. Did they play BurnOut 1 & 2. Irritating. Not to be played again!! I'll wait for GT4 and play BurnOut 2.
  3. OcsirbS.
    Sep 10, 2004
    The single player ROCKS! However, EA totally screwed up multiplayer with disconnects every several minutes. They should have left the servers to M$.
  4. Tim
    Apr 18, 2005
    I guess I'm the only one who found it more annoying than fun. The graphics are nice, but the physics are pure arcade, the DJ is irritating and it's mainly just focused on crashing and "boost." Overall, it seems designed for players who--physically or mentally--aren't old enough to drive.

#3 Most Discussed PS2 Game of 2004
#2 Most Shared PS2 Game of 2004

1. A strong candidate for the coveted Game of the Year award, Burnout 3: Takedown is one of the best arcade racing games to come out in years.
  2. Cheat Code Central
    I absolutely hate the music which is a mix of cheap-sounding alternative and punk.
  3. Damn near flawless in almost every way shape and form. Brilliant visuals, ear pleasing audio, highly addictive game play, and enough modes and tracks to keep you busy for months on end.