1.8

Overwhelming dislike- based on 4 Ratings

1. DanielH.
    Aug 11, 2003
    Come on crave entertainment this game was not even worth the 20 quid and i dnt even pay for it my 11 year old cousin did not even rate this game ! ive seen better graphics on final fantasy 7! what went wrong !
  2. PeterH.
    Oct 19, 2003
    You Have got to be kidding me this game is possibly the worst game ever created, i only rented it but was still able to beat it in less that an hour without reading the manual and crashing into about every inch of track wall in the game.
  3. EricC.
    Jun 18, 2004
    While i was playing this halfass sick disgrace of a game, i couldn't help but barf all over my new clothes. no really though, this game is awful. if we continue to make games like this for children, our youth is gonna grow up twisted and evil. Everything went wrong on this cd. Sound, graphics, replay value, control, playability... oh god...i'm barfing just thinking about thisWhile i was playing this halfass sick disgrace of a game, i couldn't help but barf all over my new clothes. no really though, this game is awful. if we continue to make games like this for children, our youth is gonna grow up twisted and evil. Everything went wrong on this cd. Sound, graphics, replay value, control, playability... oh god...i'm barfing just thinking about this mess. Just avoid at all costs. After this game...the butt ugly martians deserve to be ugly... Expand

1. Cheat Code Central
    The biggest problem with BUM:ZoD (actually BumZod is kind of a cool word…ya bumzod!) is directly related to the narrow track design that awaits you on every track. Crashing, smashing and bashing into the sides is something you'll have to get used to because there is no discernible way of NOT doing it.
  2. Official U.S. Playstation Magazine
    It actually feels more like "Wipeout" or "Extreme-G Racing" than "Crash Team Racing" or "Mario Kart." Well, a crappier version of "Wipeout" or "Extreme-G," anyway. [Oct 2003, p.116]
  3. Lacks excitement. It is a simple game in which the only thing that stands out are the graphical elements.