• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 30, 2007
8.8

1. AndrewH.
    May 2, 2007
    I have just got this game and I have foun that it is a vastimprovement on the big quiz before it. the presentation is far more slick and better animated. Buy this and you will not be disappointed if your a buzz fan are just someone wanting some good quiz fun with friends and family - it's a real laugh!
  2. JaneDoe
    Jan 3, 2009
    Despite a "creepy" animated host (the mime character is creepy too) and sometimes obnoxious sound effects (the old lady character's song "Doing rather well, oh, I'm doing rather well" is the worst), this game is actually really fun. Funny, too, and there is such a wide range of question topics that it will keep everybody happy. The unique round types (such as Pie Fight andDespite a "creepy" animated host (the mime character is creepy too) and sometimes obnoxious sound effects (the old lady character's song "Doing rather well, oh, I'm doing rather well" is the worst), this game is actually really fun. Funny, too, and there is such a wide range of question topics that it will keep everybody happy. The unique round types (such as Pie Fight and Point Stealer) are very fun. Even the grand prizes (my brother got a snow leopard) and the smaller trophies such as fastest answers, highest correct answer percentage, etc. will leave no player disappointed. Easy to set up, too! Expand
  3. Jesse
    Nov 17, 2007
    As close to a real game show as most of us will ever get. even better with more players.
  4. DecepticonPom
    Sep 18, 2007
    Tremendous fun - another strong addition to the franchise. (And that is Jason Donovan providing the voice of Buzz in UK/AUS versions).

1. If you're home alone avoid this entirely, but if you're all about riotous social gaming, get involved with Buzz! now. [May 2007, p.112]
  2. It's getting a bit tired now, but this is a decent installment. [May 2007, p.85]
  3. There's absolutely no doubt that The Mega Quiz is the strongest instalment in the Buzz franchise to date...arguably the first time that the balance of questions, rounds and presentation has been so close to perfection.